What if (oneshot)

My brain: what if a hermit were minding there own business in reg hermitcraft, black out, and wake up in this books hermitcraft but didn't switch places so it would be like there was two of said hermit and they just would just very confused.
Me: ok
My brain: see another good poorly explained idea
Me: 😑😅👌

I also may or may not have gone slightly more insane before writing this

R= reg
F=fanfic

R Tango's POV:

I was in my storage room minding business as usual when I started feeling dizzy then the world shut off....

When I woke up, I was right where I left off. I shrugged it off and went to see Impulse about it. He's the normal one of team Zit.

I strapped on my elytra and flew over to Impulse's base.

"Hey Impulse you here?" I shouted into the main part of the base.

"Well your here early. You good love?" Impulse asked.

I went as red as my eyes at what he said.

"Say what now? Did you call me love? What do you mean early... we didn't have plans to meet up today....... What is going on." I asked confused.

"Are you feeling ok Tango?"

"What do you mean?"

He just looked at me concerned.

"Tango.... Im saying this because I love you, please sit down... your definitely not feeling too well... I'm going to call Zed over..."

"Impulse! What on earth is going on we're not dating dude.... your literally one of my two best friends!"

".......... dude we've been dating for two years....... sit down please. And please do not make me sit you down by force...."

"......... what kind of sick joke is this!?"

"I'm gonna get you some water, and call Zedaph over... your other boyfriend...."

While Impulse was in the other room, I waited still confused as to what was happening. But what I did not expect was to see me walk into Impulse's base.

"Imp—- what the hell!?" The look alike exclaimed.

"Ok what is going on who are you and why do have my body!?" We both said at the sane time.

The commotion made Impulse comeback into the room. When he entered he dropped the glass of water.

"HOW ARE THERE TWO TANGOS!?"

Then Zedaph arrived.

"Impy, I got your message is Tan—— what?"
"Two Tangos.......... how!?......"

"We're all asking the same thing Zed." Fake Tango, Impulse and I all said at the same time.

"I think X may want to know about this...." Zedaph said.

"Good idea!" I said

Xisuma's POV:

I had gotten an urgent message from Impulse and Zedaph saying I was needed at Impulse's base.
I did not hesitate as it sounded urgent.

When I arrived I quickly noticed two things.
1) I was looking at 4 confused people
2.) 2 of them were Tango..........

"Ok would someone like to explain what is going on, why are there two Tango's"

"That's what we're trying to figure out!" Impulse said.

"Oh, well then time to start asking questions."
"So has anything weird happened to any of you besides two Tangos?"

"yes actually! I was in my storage room at toon towers when I got dizzy and blacked out. When I woke up I was right where I blacked out. So I came to ask Impulse about it. And he thinks him Zedaph and are dating.... why would I DATE my BESTFRIENDS!?" And then there was another of me!" One of the Tangos said.

"Interesting......"
"This is different, Tangos im gonna Scan Your Code..... stand still."

The stood still........ and the Tango that Just explained things had a different code.

"Tango.... it seems you are from a different parallel universe..... you shouldn't be here. You need to get back to your universe.... how I'm not sure."

"WHAT!?" All four people infront of me said.

R Tangos POV:

"This cannot be happening.... your telling me I'm in an alternate Timeline!"

"yep, only problem I haven't the slightest idea on how to send you back..."

"Soo I'm stuck here!?"

"For now until I figure out how to send you back....."

"............"

Time skip (brought to you by, confused Tango)

It had been about two days since I arrived in this alt timeline, and F Xisuma found a way to send me back.

"So when you wake up in your timeline please give this letter to your Xisuma.... it contains some important information. Your gonna feel dizzy before blacking out, then you should wake up back where you should be." He said handing me the thick envelope.

"Ok sounds good."

I got that familiar dizzy feeling before blacking out... this time when I woke up I was met with concerned stares from Impulse, Xisuma, and Zedaph.

"You good Tango? You've been out for a couple days......" Zed asked.

I checked my pocket and low and behold there was a thick letter.

"I'll explain everything..... but X I was told to give you this letter." I said handing him the letter.

"Sooo uhhh what happened?" Impulse asked.

"Let's Just say Ive seen things I cannot unsee..."

X was reading the letter from the other X.

"So you were somehow in a separate universe/timeline..... and this letter is from the other version of me...." X said excepting what had happened.

I hope that never happens again.... it was weird and I did not enjoy it.

About 900 words.
______________________________

This was definitely a strange chapter I wrote most of this between the hours of 1-3am because I couldn't sleep. Sleep was not a thing that wanted to happen last night. After about 3am I fell asleep but I was awake every five minutes. I didn't fall into sleep sleep until about 6am where I was woken up at 9am by screaming siblings. After being woken up I took my adhd meds that don't let me fall asleep for another 14 hours..... ok I'm rambling now...

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Best regards,
           SharkBait.