Etho x Bdubs part 1 (two shot)

Ok so I normally ship bdubs with keralis.... but right now he is being shipped with Etho.... this idea came to me because of their passing on of the end rod. Please don't hate me but.... I'm giving both the stupid disease where you cough up flowers from one sided love.

Bdubs POV:
I was walking about my base, when I noticed a huge mess outside of the plant storage building.
Upon further inspection I noticed it was no random mess, it made a bunch is decorative pieces. One stood out to me though it was an armor stand with ..... Etho's head. I had a feeling I knew what this was about, the end rod. 
And yep inside the building, there it was the end rod we keep passing back and forth.
And I wasn't surprised when I read the signs above it.
5 buildings, 2 interiors.
Shame. Shame. Shame.
Before I had shamed him for not filling in the terraforming for shade-E E's, because he always complains when others don't and then he went and be hypocrite. And now he was shaming me for not doing the interiors for some buildings at my base.
But it's really difficult to stay upset with him for long... the truth is I have a silly little crush on him. And I kinda sorta have since back in the NHO days.
Hey I can't help that this Canadian is adorable and charming. I started smiling like an idiot at the thought of him. Just everything about him was great, he is smart and funny, the way his one red eye sparkles in the sunlight, and how his white hair shifted in the breeze.
I may have a problem... now that I think about it...
Well anyways I need to figure out how to give him back this end rod.
When I started coughing up flower petals and a bit of blood.... not just any flower petals daisy flower petals. Or better known as the flower petals of Etho's favorite flower.... well this can't be good.

Etho's POV:
After having just given Bdubs back the end rod we keep passing between each other, I felt a little bad for shaming him about the interiors. But he shamed me first about not filling in the terraforming. As I headed back to the monstrosity, I started remembering some of Bdubs and I's best moments. It made me smile remembering them.
Now that I think about it, I was sorta drawn to Bdubs ever since we first met. Ok but I really like Bdubs, like more than a friend. And I have for a long time... but alas there is no way he could like me back, because I don't think he swings that way.
I decided to work with some note Blocks to get my mind off of Bdubs. But no matter what I did  my mind just kept going back to him... just every thing about Bdubs was great. From the way his chocolate brown eyes twinkle under the starts, to his amazing sense of humor, and just how his tan skin glows in the sun.
It was just then that I felt something in my throat, and I started coughing it up. I was horrified by what came out.... red rose petals mixed with a bit blood. That's when it hit me, Bdubs favorite flower is the red rose....

Bdubs POV:
I was walking over to the Boomers building to meet up with Impulse and Tango, trying to hide the fact that I was coughing up flower petals...
I was wearing a pale blue scarf on to catch the petals when I cough.
I went up up to the meeting room to find Impulse and Tango already there.
"Hey sorry if I'm a bit late.... I got cold and went to grab this scarf...." I lied to the boys.
"Uhhh Bdubs it's the middle of summer how could you possibly be cold? Are you feeling alright?" Tango asked a little concerned.
"Yes! I'm fine." I said before coughing.
"Doesn't sound like it." Impulse added.
"I swear I'm fine." As I said that a petal fell from the scarf, so much for that plan. I hoped that they didn't see it.....
They gasped.
Yeah soo much for hoping they didn't see it.
"Bdubs.... who, who do you have a crush on?" Tango asked with concern flowing through his red eyes.
"Would you believe me if I said doc?" I said trying to get out of this situation.
"NOo, because everyone knows Doc's favorite flower is a pink carnation. This has to be someone else." The demon exclaimed.
"Bdubs, were only asking so we can help you. This stupid disease gets worse over time eventually leading to death. Now who do you have a crush on!?" Impulse said annoyed by my stubbornness.
"Fine I like Etho!" This seemed to shut them up.
As soon as I had said that I got into another coughing fit and this stupid scarf was making it hard to breath.
I coughed up a bunch of flower petals and blood.
"Bdubs you have to tell him!" Tango said quickly.
"I know but... I'm not sure how to...."

Etho's POV:
I knew I had to talk to some one about this, but I couldn't talk to Doc or Beef about it since they know this is Bdubs favorite flower. I decided I only had one option and that would be to talk to the newest hermit, Grian I think it was.

So I headed over to my ice shop in search of him.
When I walked out of the shop I saw him standing about 15 blocks away, I froze and we made eye contact for a few seconds. This is gonna be more difficult than I originally thought and I slowly backed up back into the shop.
When he turned around for a second I started flying around aimlessly and he saw me. When he turned around again I flew over into the direction he started walking in to get ahead of him. He seemed to be looking for something for a moment. When he finally noticed me, he jumped back and took off quickly. Well so much for talking to him.
Well I needed to talk to somebody about it, I knew this disease is deadly.
Perhaps I could talk to Ren or Xisuma... who ever I found first.

I ended up finding Ren first.
When I landed infront of him I started coughing really bad, but thankfully I always wore a mask so no blood or petals fell out.
"Hey Etho you ok dude?" Ren asked a little concerned.
When I stoped coughing I spoke.
"Not really no, I need to talk..."
"Ok then what do you want to talk about?" He asked.
"Ummm.... you know that disease where you cough up flowers and stuff from one sided love?..." I asked
"Yeah Hanaki (I haven't the slightest idea on it's spelled.) right?"
"Welllll I sorta kinda maybe have it....." I said nervously.
"Oh No! For who?" He asked now really concerned."
"I have it for Bdubs..........." I said embarrassed.
"Etho, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but you have to tell him, this disease can become deadly if you let it go on for long enough." He exclaimed.
"I know.... but I'm scared."
"That's normal, it's not easy telling your crush how you feel." He said half heartily.

About 1250 words.
_______________________________

I'm soooo sorry. But this is only part one.
More coming soon!
I got this idea from the end rod thing between the two.
Please don't hurt me!

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
       Best regards,
            SharkBait.