Chest monster(one shot) [convex]

To be honest Idk what the hell this is... today while I'm writing this is one of my family's cleaning days, we have one once every month or two. So me cleaning for a few hours inspired me to write something. I think I should tell you that I honestly don't have plans or pre-write any of these and I just let words spill on to the page.... and I'm writing on mobile until I save up enough money for a decent laptop.

Scar's POV:
My chest monster is getting out of hand, I almost can't even get inside Larry's shell. I decided I needed to make a storage system or just get organized. But let's be honest here that's probably never going to happen...

So I gathered up all my shulker boxes and a few empty ones. I crafted a whole lot of chests and just started emptying the shulker boxes into the chests. Once all the shulker boxes were cleaned out I now had a whole bunch of cluttered chests. I decided I was going to need some help with this so I called over fellow chest monster owner Grian. I would have called over Cub but he was busy working on a really complicated Redstone door for his pyramid.

Once Grian got here and I explained what we were doing, he told me he would be right back.
"Uhh G what are you wearing?" I chuckled
"I have like 30 skins for different occasions. I'm now janitor Grian." Grian said smiling.
"You know what I respect that." I said.
"I may not have a plan or know what I'm doing, but at least I know I look great while doing it." He said laughing.

We got to work on organizing things into shulker boxes. Turns out I have about ten shulker boxes worth of dirt. After a while Cub stopped by to see how things were doing.
"Hey Scar, hows the organizing going? Oh no not janitor Grian..." cub said as he arrived.
"What do you mean 'oh no not janitor Grian' he's helping. But the organizing is going great I found out I have almost ten full shulker boxes worth of dirt. But all in all it's going good." I smiled.
"Well that's good, glad it's going good. I guess I forgot to tell you." He said chuckling.
"What did you forget to tell me?" I asked
"Well... Grian would you like to explain this one...?" He said still chuckling.
"Sure. So what happened was there was a bunch of stuff littered around the button like random blocks and heads around. Cub built a mini kiddie coaster and it was just chaos. So I changed into this out fit and started cleaning everything up. Mind you there was like three other people there just camping the button. Doc, Cub, and I think it was iskall or Xisuma. But as I was cleaning I noticed it was on yellow, so naturally I played it off as I was not going to press it. I mined up Cubs coaster. And cleaned everything up then I pressed the button and ran, as I would normally" Grian said laughing.
"that's actually pretty funny." I said laughing.
"This may Sound childish but I got a tad upset he broke my coaster... but I was speechless to say anything." Cub said slightly amused.
"The area around the button felt clustered my original plan was to just clean it and leave. But I didn't have yellow so I pressed it." Grian added.
"The only good belt is green. Green team for life!" Cub and I both said.
"I'm technically on the green team, look at my wrist I'm collecting all the belts." Grian said.
"Yeah I guess so." Cub said.
"Well anyways have fun with your organizing. Later honey." Cub said strapping on his elytra.
"Ok love you." I said while giving him a peck on the cheek just before he took off.
"You two are cute together." Grian said.
I blushed and smiled.
"Thanks I guess, we should get back to organizing." I said

Time skip (brought to you by janitor Grian)

As we finished up a couple hours later, we shoved all the shulker boxes into a a double chest. And Grian went back to his mansion that's not quite complete. Today was an interesting day and hearing that story of janitor Grian was funny. I decided to just relax for the remainder of the day and watch Cub work on his Redstone door.

About 700 words.
________________________________
This idea came to me while cleaning, I originally though I would write iskall going to everyone's bases and burning the diorite to clean, but I decided Scar doing something with his chest monster I would be able to write more with.
But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
       Best regards,
            SharkBait.