Untitled AU girls night.

I was sitting in my room still trying to figure out what I should do with it, when I heard three voices that I'm unfamiliar with, talking to Tango.
"So Tango your familiar with our girls night... we were wondering if we could invite SB to them from now on."
"I mean she is a GIRL isn't she."
"She needs to be a spart of our cult."
I'm now interested in this.
"Why did you have to use cult of all words. I gave her a curfew for a reason.... but I don't see the harm in letting her go. As long as guys Promis to keep her safe..." I heard Tango say.
"YES!" The three shout in unison.
"Don't worry tango she'll be safe with us."
"Her room is over there, if you wish to ask her."
I heard many foot steps.
"SB could we come in?" I heard one shout.
"Uuhhhh sure?" I answered.
When they opened to door I saw it was three girls.
"We were wondering if you would like to join our girls night?" A brunette in a pink cardigan said.
"We have them every Saturday." What looked to be a zombie said
"There were only three girls before you came... and now there's four." A blond with goggles said.
"Uhhh ok I would love to join but I don't even know your names yet."
"Oh I'm Stress! It's nice to meet you!" The Girl with the pink cardigan said.
"I'm Cleo" the zombie said.
"And I'm False."
"It's nice to meet you. I would love to join as I have nothing better to do."

Time skip (brought to you by, Tango being a little protective)

The three brought me over to a very colorful base in the jungle.

"Welcome to my base SB" stress excitedly welcomed me.
"Soo some information about these girls nights... it's mostly gossip and movies. But at least one of the boys tries to crash it." Cleo said
"But there will always be one of three boys that join us each time. Those being Joe, Ren, and .... Tango...." False added.
"Ok, so who will it be tonight?"
"Ren, you've met him right?" False said.
"Uhh yeah we met yesterday actually. We pulled somewhat of a prank on Doc." I chuckled.
"Oh yeah that was actually really funny reading the chat. SB you are quite savage."
The door bell rang.
"Aah that must be Ren." Stress exclaimed.
"So may I ask why one of those three will always be here?"
"They let us dress them up however we wish. And they don't share secrets with anyone." Cleo recalled.
"Interesting..."

"Hello there Ladies, wonderful evening, and your all looking beautiful." Ren announced before seeing me.
"Oh no not again...." Ren quickly went red upon seeing me.
"Uhhh Stress do you have any soap?" He asked.
"Yes why?"
"I need to go wash my mouth out.... I just accidentally flirted with SB...."
False and Cleo started cracking up.
"What was that about SB?" Stress asked
"Yesterday when Grian was introducing me to Ren, he flirted with me... then Grian scolded him for flirting with a 15 year old." I said casually laughing a little.
" OH MY WORD! THATS FUNNY!" False said Laughing.
Ren came back with his head down.
"Sorry SB... i didn't realize you were here..."
"Don't worry dude. No need to beat your self up about it. I didn't see that as flirting, you were just stating the obvious. It was nothing but a mere compliment. And what's so bad about compliments?" I responded.
"Well then Ren you know what to do, time to sit on the stool and become our mannequin for the night." False proclaimed.
"Right."
"So SB how are you enjoying Hermitcraft so far." Cleo asked
"This is soo much better than where I was before.... oh no I've said too much..." I hid my face.
"Is something wrong dear.?" Stress asked.
"I'm fine, everything's fine! Forget I said anything..." I dodged.
"If you say so..."
"Soo Ren? We're gonna try something new tonight...." Cleo smirked.
"Alright do what you must."
False was untying his ponytail. And stress was gathering who knows what.
I noticed Ren's nails were short but not too short, and I got exited. I whispered into cleos ear, and she nodded.
I reached into my inventory and grabbed a small box full of tiny paintbrushes, and other nail art tools.

Stress came back with practically everything that would be in a stereotypical girls room. And a few bottles of nail polish were in the mix.
"So SB what made you to decide to prank Doc yesterday?" False asked.
"Oh I was bored and was feeling mischievous."
"Well pranking is one way to cure boredom." Cleo added.
"So I've been thinking about building a pop up shop..."
"That's cool what are you going to sell?" Stress asked.
"Well not really sell I don't really need diamonds... it's more or less going to be entertainment for my self.... I was thinking something like a prank request shop... but not just any pranks."
"Interesting continue." False added.
"Glitter Bombs!" I said excitedly.
"Like the way it works is there would be a few levels of glitter bombs, well more like 6-7. Each level will have a different degree of glitter and outcomes. For example the purple level will be very minor basically what we did with Doc. And then the Red level will be the most glittery. As I just dump glitter all over their base. And you know that much loose glitter doesn't leave." I said while filing Ren's nails. I noticed Stress was brushing Ren's hair.
"SB that is a great idea, but will Tango approve of this..." Cleo asked.
"What Tango doesn't know, won't kill him." I shrugged.
"And what if someone requests one on him?"
"I dunno yet. But the room plan I have is rainbow glitter."
"Hold still Ren." Both Stress and I say.
Cleo was looking at different dresses and False was doing his makeup. I painted the main of the nails a bubblegum pink, I was waiting for it to dry.
When Cleo spoke up.
"Ren go in the other Room and try this on for size."
"Uhhh ok..."
He left.
Then we heard him mumbling
"How the heck does a dress work?" We Heard- him say to himself...
"Find the zipper on the side and step through it." False shouted.
I laughed.
He came back out in a knee length pink polka dot dress that looks like it's straight out of the 1950s.
False brought out flat iron, and started straightening his hair. And I got to work on painting tiny little doughnuts and sprinkles on his nails.
"So what's this whole mayoral race about I've seen the posters in the shopping district.?" I asked.
"Nobody really knows but this whole thing was started by Grian." Stress answered.
"Of course it was."
"So as it turns out apparently when Grian, Bdubs, and Scar were building the town hall Scar was licking Diamonds." Stress laughed.
"Yeah I've noticed he's been a little bit strange this season. I mean he spawned in a wizard costume and in his underpants." False added.
"I think all the boys have gone a bit crazy this season. Doc is suddenly obsessed with goats. Mumbo has gone feral. Sorry Ren but you've had like 4 different personality's this season already." Cleo said.
"Ren Your makeover is done now." Stress said
"Ima go make popcorn, so we can watch a movie." Cleo announced.
"Come on SB lets go pick a movie!" False said happily.
"Why don't we watch Moana. It's one of my favorites." I responded.
"Sounds good to me."
As we were walking over to the couch I tripped over the flat iron. Luckily it wasn't on but unluckily my notebook fell out of my inventory...
"Uhhh what's this?" Stress asked.
"It's nothing! I can assure you it's nothing! At least right now it's nothing!" I said quickly while taking the notebook back...
"Ok..."
"If it's nothing then why are you hiding it?" Ren asked being oblivious.
"SHUT UP REN!!!" I snapped.
This caused him to jump back, as I've never shown any sign of aggression.
"I'm sorry Ren, for shouting at you... that notebook is to be kept private. The only people who know what's inside it is Tango and Xisuma. And right now I don't want anyone else knowing... I keep it with me at all times though..."
"No I'm sorry SB. I should of not even said anything."
The girls were shaking their heads in disappointment towards Ren.
"Well anyway let's watch the movie shall we? Ren you can go change back into your regular cloths of you would like." False said still disappointed in him.
"Alright I probably should, this dress is kinda itchy..." he said sounding sorry.

Time skip (brought to you by, Ren being an idiot)

We watched the movie and I was really tired almost asleep.
"SB, if you would like I can can tell Tango that you'll stay here tonight. Or I can ask him to pick you up? It's your choice." Stress said calmly.
"If it's not too much of a bother, I would like to stay here tonight, no point in making Tango come all the way over here. Plus I was hoping you could give me a tour of the base in the morning... I can only imagine what it looks like during the day." I said sleepily.
"Alright I'll message him."

About 1600 words.
_______________________________

I know I already did a girls night thing before, but I felt like revisiting that idea for this AU

I'm probably going to make this AU a separate book... but I'm not sure yet. Mostly because I'm too lazy...

Also the nail art that SB did was inspired by some nail art I actually did (self promotion lol)
Here is an image of it though.

Also the nail art that SB did was inspired by some nail art I actually did (self promotion lol) Here is an image of it though

Please ignore my damaged fingers. It took me about 4 hours to do that to my own hand. And I only did it to the one hand. If you like what you see I post nail art related stuff on my instagram.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
       Best regards,
            SharkBait.