Mirrored personality (oneshot)

So I've been thinking

And I have an idea

I want to introduce a new challenge for the hermitpad writers.

That is if you wish to partake in it😅

Basically my idea is you take one hermit
(evil versions allowed) and give them your personality

Completely replace their personality with yours

Make it fluffy
Make it angsty
Write it how ever you wish

The only rule is that the hermit you have chosen to write Has YOUR personality.

To go even further into the challenge
Try making them say things you say.

And/or

Choose a hermit that is kinda almost the opposite of you....

that should be difficult to write

Uhhhh names for the challenge.....

Mirrored personality
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this Ex was Never banned from hermitcraft

;-;

WHY AM I LIKE THIS!?

3rd person POV:

Ex was walking about the shopping district amazed by all the really unique shops.

He was never the best when it came to social interactions, so the hermits usually assumed he was in a bad mood when he spoke in sarcasm.

But that wasn't the case at all he just didn't know how to interact socially. In fact he was quite happy being able to live along side the hermits. But that didn't stop from him from pulling a few minor pranks from time to time.

His pranks usually involved flower bombing the victims base.
All the hermits know when Ex has been by their base's as their base suddenly gets a whole lot more colorful.

And Stress always loved when Ex came by, they would bake cookies together and do some gardening.

But sometimes Ex would just do something that baffled the other hermits.
Such as crawling in a one by one space and just chilling there for a few hours and shouting "be not afraid" when a hermit walked by and questioned what he was doing.

And other times they were more worried about Ex's sanity. More specifically if he's excited he most likely has come across tnt..
But are relieved when he goes to a desert far away from everyone to ignite it.

And instead of hugging or high-fiving people he would gently smile and wave.

[A.N. My Brain has been screaming for the past few days. I'm done with this part! Nothing pleases my brain! FUCK YOU BRAIN! FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME DO THIS!]

It was these peaceful, not much is happening days, that Ex got the weirdest ideas.

What if I slowly replaced all the honey blocks in my brother base with slime? Ex thought to himself.

He liked this idea as he immediately went to buy some slime.

And off he went to Xisuma's base.
He was smirking.

About 600 words.
______________________________
I'm ending it there. I don't fucking care.

It's not that I hate how it turned out. I just hate how my brain couldn't make up its mind!

This was the most difficult thing I've written in this book

THIS TOOK ME 4-5 DAYS TO WRITE.... and that's saying something as it usually it takes me anywhere from a few hours to a day to write these. I restarted this about 5 times. And each time it was because I couldn't figure out who to write and how to start it. And writing it in first person wasn't working so I went for 3rd person. And it feels weird, I usually like to write in 1st person.
So this whole thing was one omega challenge of doom.

It's not that I had writers block, I was just truly struggling to figure out how to write this idea I had.

Nope apparently it's really difficult to write someone with your personality.

If you're reading this and choose to partake in this... look forward to loosing a few more braincells.

My braincell count has gone into the negatives...
How I'm not sure.
But it has happened.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Much love,
      SharkBait.