Etho sighting

Grian's POV:
I was in the shopping district fixing the Mumbo for Mayor posters Someone had vandalized. When I went near Etho's ice shop.
Something moved and it caught my eye, I didn't know what it was for I've never actually encountered Etho. I didn't see anything move for a minute so I just assumed I was seeing things.
After another moment someone came out of the shop slowly. I assumed this was the mysterious Etho.
We made eye contact for good minute before the person suddenly went back into the ice shop.
They came back out and were doing who knows what. I looked away for a second and when I turned back they were gone...
I was one confused, and two looking for where they went. I decided to head back to my now upgraded barge.
The mysterious person was suddenly about 15 blocks in front of me. This spooked me as this was my first encounter with this person, and it's definitely been a strange one...
They then flew off.
I went back to my barge confused at what just happened. One thing I did learn though was that this Etho guy was definitely a strange one.

About 200 words.
_______________________________
This is based off of Grian's 23rd episode of hermitcraft season 7.
I found the whole video to just be absolutely hilarious.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
Best regards,
SharkBait.