Bdubs cult go brrrrrrr (oneshot) [implied zit] {mild angst?}

Tangos POV:

I noticed bdubs asked in chat if anyone had any gravel, so I decided to go give him some because he is a fellow boomer and he's bdubs. Only when I found him, he wasn't alone... Grian, Etho, and Impulse were there just standing on top of individual scaffolding.

After dropping off some gravel via fairy mode, I walked over to impulse and gave him a hug. I stood a few blocks away just wondering why so many people were watching Bdubs build a road, but you know what I've seen weirder. A few minutes later Ren arrives and started watching as well.

They were just watching bdubs like a hawk, and it probably didn't help I was wearing a bdubs mask I won from beating him to sleep.
This was honestly much more amusing than placing fake grass around toon towers.

After like ten minutes I went to go check decked out make sure nothing needed to be restocked. All was fine for about 5 minutes, that's when they arrived.

Grian, Etho, Impulse, and Ren entered the main hall of decked out. All of them were wearing Bdubs masks. Non of them talking, they just walked around me in circles.

FUN FACT ABOUT ME IM A NERVOUS LAUGHER, if I'm scared I'll laugh.

I started cracking up, out of pure fear.

"Uhhh. Can I help you?"

No response.

"Impy? Something wrong?" I chuckled nervously.

Still no response, all I see is bdubs face circling me. They started scamming rockets around me.

I blink and they are gone. Poof, vanished.

Well that was certainly weird. I finished what I needed I needed to do in decked out and went to fly out of the ravaged head. No one in their right mind would walk all the way up those stairs.

I didn't make it out of the top.
I screeched. All five were standing there wearing bdubs's face, not moving or saying anything. Just staring at me.

I quickly turned around back into decked out. Landed and stood at the bottom of the stairs.

They slowly made their way down the stairs. I let out a laugh that was more fear striken then amused. I slowly backed myself into a corner.

"Please stop! I don't know what's happening!"

Silence. I had no where else to go but into the dungeon area. I checked my pocket for a spare key, nope didn't have one. I took out my pickaxe and broke the door. And backed further into it. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry or risk running. But I really don't like this at all. And the silence from them makes it worse.

They didn't seem to be interested in entering the room, but they did stand their waiting.

I wasn't sure what I should do about this. I was cornered by 5 people, who were all wearing bdubs masks.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING! IM SCARED PLEASE AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING!"

Nothing. Instead they slowly backed away with out breaking eye contact. Up the stairs they went.
I don't want to loose sight on them because that gives them opportunities to jump scare me again. And they were at the top.
I tried to walk past them, but uhhh they were everywhere.

"Uhhh could... could I get through please....?" I asked anxiously.

Again none of them said a single word. They just stared at me and slowly crept up to me.

Time to flee!

I jumped off the dock and into the water. The five of them still following me.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"