Spring Break Part 3

Chapter 59

Brenda's POV

I went downstairs to start making breakfast and saw that everyone was passed out in the living room. Sam was still in only his boxers, but now half his body was falling off the side of the couch. Deciding that they wouldn't wouldn't wake up for a while, I covered him up with a blanket, and kissed his head as Chord came down in jeans and a T-shirt. I could have sworn I saw Sam smile in his sleep when I kissed his head. I went in the kitchen and started cooking. When I was almost done, I called to, albeit shyly, Chord to wake them up. He whistled insanely loud and I heard two thumps then two boys groaning.

"Who was it?"

"Sam and Puck." Chord answered.

"Of course. C'mon boys, get up." I said going back into the living room to find Sam tangled up in the blanket on his back on the floor. He looked at me with tired eyes. Everyone else was hungover, but getting up to eat.

"I can't get up." He mumbled. I laughed and took his hands and pulled him up. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I breathed in his scent. I smelled his Cologne, alcohol, and sweat on him. I pulled away.

"You really need to take a shower." I told him. He laughed and kissed me." You smell like alcohol and sweat. Probably from that strippin' you did last night." I said and winked at him. He blushed and cussed under his breath. He looked around to find his clothes and found them all over the room. He gathered them and put them on. He sat down with me at one end of the table with his food.

"I'm pretty sure I got that on video Trouty." Santana said.

"Brenda seriously enjoyed that though, I can tell." Rachel said sneakily, for some reason. Chord coughed slightly and I glanced at him.

"Ahaha, I sure did!" I said awkwardly.

"I'm pretty sure all the blondes in this room became strippers last night, except for Quinn." Tina said. Chord looked up from his still full plate of food.

"What?"

"Oh c'mon Trouty, number 2! We know you probably did a lil strippin' for Mercedes at some point last night." He laughed awkwardly and said,

"Ha-ha, yeah, probably."

Third Person POV

While everyone was eating and cutting up, Brenda and Chord were thinking about the previous night. Why didn't I know it was Sam? Why did I kiss him? His muscles are bigger, but that's not why I love Sam. Do I love Chord too? Do I love them both? Flashbacks of them dancing and grinding against each other flashed through her mind. Meanwhile, Chord was having the same battle in his head. Why did I kiss her? We were about to have sex. That's just weird, but she's got a great body, and she's really awesome. Especially when she helped me out with my hand. But I love Mercedes right? Do I love them both? God, why did I have to do that to Sam? My own brother? Flashbacks similar to the ones Brenda was having flashed through his mind. Neither one of them noticed that everyone was trying to get their attention until Mercedes poked Chord in the side and Sam nudged Brenda with his elbow.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"Are you two okay? You're acting weird." Quinn said. Brenda and Chord glanced at each other without anyone noticing.

"Uh, yeah, we're fine." She answered and looked down at her plate. Chord rubbed the back of his neck and kissed Mercedes on the cheek. Brenda stood up and put her plate in the sink and kissed Sam quickly before going up stairs to take a shower.

TIME SKIP

Wednesday

Third Person POV