Chapter 34

Over the last week, I read over the script and I absolutely love it! There was a 'cast list' on the last page and Artie titled it,

People who have and have not agreed to be in it.

10 main characters:

Brenda as Christina

Sam as Alex

Chord as Alec

Santana as Snix(Her idea)

Brittany as Jackie

Blaine as Adam

Kitty as Melissa

Ryder as Riker

Melody as Ce Ce

Laura as Torie

Minor Characters:

Mary as Miranda

Dwight as Tony

Stacy as herself

Stevie as himself

Sandy as herself

Chord as Alec(Minor at the beginning)

Zombies:

Joe

Marley

Unique

Sugar

Rory

Jake

We need some more so I'm putting flyers up around town.

TIME SKIP

In Glee club

"Artie, the script is absolutely amazing!" I exclaimed as Sam and I sat beside him.

"I'm happy you like it Bren Bren." He said grinning." When do you want to start filming?"

"As soon as possible!" He laughed.

"Alright. We'll start on Friday so we can give people time to sign up. I put a couple of flyers up around school too. I think Chord and Mercedes are in Nashville so I'll call him up later and tell them to be here on Friday.

"Awesome!"

"It's a good thing I'm getting this thing off on Thursday." Sam said, pointing at his leg.

"Are you sure Sammy? There's a lot of running in it."

"Nah, s'fine. I can handle it."

"Okay, but you're gonna tell me if your ankle starts hurting right?" He nodded. I whispered in his ear," Or you're wont get any for a while." He nodded frantically this time. I snorted.

TIME SKIP

Thursday, no school(Or on Friday)

Sam and I were on the way to the doctors office to get the boot off his leg. I'm driving this time.

"Hey, we're picking Artie up after this right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, we're going to the costume store. Just for makeup by the way."

"I know, B.' He chuckled.

TIME SKIP

After picking Artie up

At the store

Sam pushed Artie while I carried a basket. I got a bunch of makeup like: Fake skin, different colored cream makeup, fake blood, etc. I got everything  we'd need. I got about a weeks worth of makeup, for over a hundred people. Trust me, that's a lot of makeup. Sam offered to let me do his makeup today. Like, his makeup for tomorrow, then I asked him if I could do zombie makeup on him too. He said I could.

"I've got a bunch of calls over the past few days and we have 35 people who'll be zombies for the movie. Although I already know they'll be more by next week. I also put the directions to the old town on Facebook for them to see."Artie said." My mom and dad hired ten makeup Artist to help do makeup for everyone.

"Awesome, I wouldn't be able to do 35 different people's makeup, plus Sam's, Santana's, Brittany's and my own." I replied.

"Yeah, that's why they hired them.

"Well, duh." He laughed.?We have pretty much everything we'll need. Like, camera's and stuff. I've got dummies that you'll shoot at Sam. And in the movie I'll replace them with the actual zombies and make it look like they're getting shot. You can shoot a gun pretty good right?"

"Hell yeah! 've been shooting guns for... I'm 18 now and I shot my first gun when I was 5... so thirteen years."

"Day-um!" Sam laughed." Y'all want to go to the town I was talking about?" We nodded and he gave us the directions. We just drove around. It was huge, bigger than I expected. When we got home, Artie was still with us. I made Sam sit at the kitchen table while I got all of the makeup ready. The twins and Mary came in to watch/I grinned at Sam as I put liquid foundation all over his face, careful to make it look realistic.

"Close your eyes." I told him, and he did so. I made it look like he had dirt all over his face and scratches all over his face as well. I used this clear stuff that made his face shiny and sweaty looking.

"Alright, open your eyes." I told him. He did so and I made him stand up. I took a picture of him with my phone.

"Sit." I told him again. I cleaned his face again and started doing the zombie makeup. I used a greenish blue cream makeup and put it all over his face. I got some of the fake skin and made it look like the side of his face was falling off. I used fake blood and eye shadow to make it look real. I took some grey eye shadow and put it around his eyes, making it look like they're sinking back into his head. I made his face and nose look really skinny. I used some more fake skin and made a flesh wound on his forehead. I used black, blue, brown and green eye shadow to make his face look like it was rotting. By the time I was done, he looked like and actual zombie.

"Done, look in the mirror."

"Woah." He said, admiring his face." It looks awesome!"

"Thanks. I'd kiss you, but I don't want you're rotting flesh all over me." I joked. He snorted, along with everyone else. Artie took a picture of us together with my phone. I took it from him and posted the pictures on Facebook.

Brenda Jackson posted two photos~with Sam Evans, Artie Abrams and 20 others.

Sam as a zombie, then as Alex. Well, half way Alex anyway. He doesn't have his costume on yet.

TIME SKIP

"Don't forget, we start filming tomorrow!"Artie called as he rolled up the ram into his house after we took him home.

"It's just the first few scenes! Be up by 9 o'clock! I'll be at your house then, with the zombies!"

"Okay!" We called back.

"Rest you're leg too, Sam! You've got a lot of running to do tomorrow."

"I'll make sure he does. See you tomorrow!" I called back to him. We left.

"You do know that I'm gonna make you sit on the couch and read over the script again right?' i asked Sam as we went in the house.

"Yep." He replied, falling onto the couch face first. I laughed and smacked his butt before going up stairs to get the script.

Sorry for the mistakes!