Chapter 16

"Uh!" Lauren groaned. I sighed. Her and Chris are at the house.

"What?" Sam asked from the floor. He's been lying on the floor for the past 15 minutes, letting the kittens and Snowball crawl over him. Right now, Socks is lying across his eyes. I shook my head at him.

"I'm ready for this baby to be out!" She exclaimed. Chris came back from the bathroom and sat with her.

"Who? The baby or Chris?" Sam joked. I kicked his leg lightly.

"Some times both."

"Hey!"

"What you know its true!" She said back. I got on my phone and searched 'Ways to speed up labor'.

"Right here it says that sex can speed up labor, but don't even think of doing that here!" I told them.

"We've already tried that!"She said. I shivered just thinking about it."What else does it say?"

"It says spicy foods, bouncing on one of those big balls-Shut up Sam!" I kicked him again. Being scared or something also speeds it up."

"We've tried all of them except the scared thing." Lauren said, rubbing her stomach.

"Why don't we watch a scary movie or something?" Sam suggested, standing up.

"Let's watch the conjuring. That movie is freaky as fuck" Chris said.

"Language Christopher!" I said, then I groaned. "Really? The Conjuring? That movie isn't scary at all!" Sam grunted in agreement as he looked through the movie rack.

"Yes it is. Put it in Sam." Lauren demanded. Sam did as she asked, knowing  what would happen if he didn't do what she asked him to do. I moved over on the couch so that he could get on the long part of the L shaped couch. He jumped on the couch and I snuggled into his side as the movie began to play. Since it's cold in here, he threw a blanket over us. I got my phone out and looked at the time. 9 o'clock.

 Where the hell is everyone at? I thought.

Stacy and Stevie are at a friends house again, I think Dwight had to sweep parking lots tonight, Pa went to South Carolina to visit family and won't be back until next week. Mama went somewhere with Quinn's mom, and should be back soon. I just don't know where Melody, Laura, Mary and Sandy are.

"Hey Squishy, where's your mom, Sandy, Melody and Laura?" I asked.

"Mama and Sandy went with Mama Donna and Judy remember? I think Melody went to Ryder's place and I think Laura went to the mall with Blaine."

"Oh, this late?"

"Yeah."He said shrugging. Oh well. I snuggled into his chest. About half way through the movie, around 10:30, I was about to fall asleep when I heard Lauren groan.

"Alright, lets go." She said, trying to stand up.

"Go where?" Chris asked confused.

"The hospital dumb ass." She said, groaning again. She finally stood up on her own and I saw something running down her legs.

"Oh, wait what?" He exclaimed. I jumped up, pulling a half asleep Sam up with me.

"Yeah, lets get to the damn hospital before I rip your nuts off!" She yelled. Chris looked like a deer caught in head lights.

"I didn't think it would actually work! I mean, we don't even have the baby bag or the car seat put in!"

"Look dude, give me your house key and we'll get the baby bag and bring it to the hospital. We'll get the car seat too, and I'll put it in later. Just focus on getting her to the hospital, alright?" Sam said calmly. Chris nodded.

"Damn. You're like ten years younger than me and you're taking this calmly."

"Just shut up and go! I'm not the one married with a baby on the way!" Sam exclaimed, taking the key from Chris. The two hurried out of the house and left while I ran up the stairs to get my bag, Sam's wallet, his phone, the phone chargers, and our shoes.I put mine on and took Sam's down stairs. He put them on quickly and we left. him driving. I took the key and ran into the house, going to the nursery and getting the baby bag and car seat. I put it in the back of the truck and got back in with Sam.

"Let's go!>" I said, buckling up. He drove off and yelled,

"Baby Jackson is on the way!" I laughed.

"Are you tired baby?" I asked.

"Very."