Chapter 22

Eventually, Brenda woke Sam so he could get back in her bed and so he'll have more room. Chord and Rachel ended up passing out on the couch while Mary, Puck and Finn went somewhere to get everyone some good food, instead of the disgusting hospital food. Brenda jumped when her phone rang. It was Melody.
"Hello?"
"Hey! Where is everyone? I just got home and everyone from glee is with me at the house and no one is home."
"We're at the hospital."
"Oh, is Lauren having the baby?"
"Yeah, you could say that."
"What's wrong? She didn't lose the baby did she?"
"Oh no. He's perfectly fine-"
"It's a boy? Awe I bet he's so cute!"
"Yeah, he is but that's not why we're still here."
"Why are you still there then? Did y'all get in a car wreck on the way home or somethin'?" She joked.
"Um, Melody? I wouldn't be joking about that. We did."
"You did what?" She asked. Brenda shook her head. Melody could be a real blond sometimes.
"We got in a car wreck."
"What?" She screamed into the phone. Brenda took the phone from her ear.
"Damn, you didn't have to scream."
"Sorry. Are y'all okay?"
"Yeah, we'll live. Mama has a few bruises but that's it. I have a cut on my left cheek, a bruised rib, and my left arm is broken in two places." Brenda answered.
"I have you on speaker phone so everyone can hear you. What about Sam?"
"He had a pretty bad concussion, a few bruised ribs, and when tho glass shattered, the pieces of class embedded themselves into his arm and he had to have surgery to have them removed and his left ankle his fractured." She hears gasps coming from a bunch of people." We're both sore and he sleeping now."
"My god, does that boy ever get a break?"Brenda heard Unique say.
"Apparently not."
"What floor and what room number is it?"
"Y'all don't have to come up here-"
"Tough shit! We're coming up there! Now, what's the numbers?"
"It's the third floor, room 302."
"We'll see you in a few minutes." Melody hung up and Brenda put her phone on the bed beside her. She put she bed back so she could get comfortable and started watching TV. And of course it's sponge bob. Mary, Puck and Finn came in with McDonald's.(Rachel has a salad.) And they handed out the food. Sam woke up long enough to eat his food and go back to sleep, which made everyone laugh.