Chapter 4

Sam's POV

I had to help pretty much every one get on there horses, Brenda didn't need much help, I just had to make sure Fergus, her horse, would stay still so she could get on. Before you ask, I have no idea who named him. I hate the name, but oh well. I jogged back over to Abby, my horse, and brought her over to everyone else. I stopped beside Brenda and grinned up at her.

"Need help, Squishy?" She asked. I laughed.

"Hell nah." I said, hooking my foot into the stirrup, and pulled myself up easily, as if I've done it all my life.

"Damn bro, you look like you've done it your whole life!" Jake said. He just read my mind.

"I have, since I was like, five." I grinned and flicked the rope I was holding, and yelled, "Getty up!" I heard Brenda laughing as Abby galloped away from everyone. I glanced back and winked at her. I heard her yell too, and she came racing up beside me, everyone following her lead. I laughed as we rode around the track a few times. I told John that I was gonna show them the trail and we were off, just trotting slowly through the woods. I pointed out different plants, and some animals that they had never seen before. I had one hand holding the rope, and my other was holding Brenda's hand as we trotted around.

"You havin' fun Darlin'?" I asked. She looked at me smiling.

"Yeah! I haven't had this much fun since the party after Nationals." She blushed after that. Puck had given everyone some strong drinks, us especially, and we kind of, uh, did the deed if you know what I mean. I winked at her again and she giggled. Then her smile fell. I didn't notice it though.

"Sam, about that. I need to tell you something." She started.

"Hold that thought B, I gotta pee, like, really bad." I said. She smiled slightly." Come on y'all!" I yelled. They followed me as I raced back to the stables. I heard them laughing behind me. I jumped off Abby and gave the rope to John and ran into his office, where the only bathroom was. I peed, washed my hands and walked back out, buckling my belt. The horses were back in their stables, and Brenda was leaning against the building, talking to everyone else.

"Feel better babe?" She asked giggling.

"Oh yeah, I didn't realize I was holding it that long." I laughed." Now, what was it you had to tell me?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later." She said. I shrugged wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Okay.

TIME SKIP

Third Person POV

Friday, June 17, 2016

"Sam, I need to talk to you." Brenda said, walking into the living room, where Sam was sitting on the couch, watching football. She sat beside him and he picked up the remote, turned the T.V off, and turned to face her, smiling. His smile dropped when he saw the look on her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She looked down and put a strand of hair behind her ear. She sighed and looked up at him.

"I'm late, Sam." I was confused.

"Late for what?"

"My period, Sam." My eyes widened.

"Oh. Ohh, I thought that was normal after what happened last year?" I said.

"No, it's been regular the past few months. I think, I think I'm pregnant Sam."