Chapter 36

After everyone ate, Sam redid the scene then they filmed him 'driving' to the old abandoned town. Everyone who had a car drove themselves and some others to the town. Brenda did fix Sam's makeup and she did Santana and Brittany's hair and makeup. They both had their hair in messy ponytails, with leaves and sticks stuck in it. Brenda made it look like Brittany had a cut on her arm and it looked bloody. They just looked dirty and sweaty. Like Sam, they were already in place, waiting on him. Again, the ones not in the scene were farther away,watching on the screen.

"You know what to do right Sam?"

"Yep."

"Action!" Sam opened the door of the truck, which was beside a ditch, and on the other side of the ditch was nothing but woods. He walked to the old store that used to sell clothes. He tried to open it. It wasn't locked but he had to act like it was. He took the silencer from his belt and pulled the trigger. It 'unlocked' and busted open. Sam walked around, looking, doing what Artie told him to do. Jim (The camera man) followed closely behind with the camera. He  was quiet the whole time, a serious look on his face. He found the boots he was supposed to put on and kicked off his tennis shoes and put them on. He went to the men section and found a bunch of pants. Jim turned around slowly with the camera as Sam put on a different pair of pants. The  camera pointed at him again as he tore off his shirt, showing off his abs. He threw on a black T-shirt and grabbed a bunch of shirts. He took the pile of clothes and threw it in the bed of the truck. As he was getting back in the truck, Santana screamed like she was supposed to.

"That sound familiar," He said to himself. He made sure he had ammo and ran off into the woods, Jim following him, where the scream came from. He fake gagged like Artie asked him to in his ear piece. He saw 15 people, as zombies, surrounding the rock that Santana and Brittany were standing on, kicking at the zombies to get them off.

"Snix, Jackie." He whispered to himself. Artie said 'cut' in his ear piece and everyone stopped. The zombies, Santana, Brittany, and Sam walked over to Artie, who had a rubber knife in his hand. He handed it to Sam.

"Put that in your belt Sam. Girls, you'll get back on the rock, and when he yells your 'names' look at him in the tree. He'll throw you a gun Santana and Brittany, he'll throw you the rubber knife. Start attacking the dummies. Try to catch the handle of the knife and you can catch the gun how ever, just be sure to catch it."They nodded." When I yell action, climb up the tree, take the knife and gun out of your belt and yell 'Snix catch' and throw the gun to her then throw the knife to Brittany. Get your own gun out after that and start shooting too." Sam nodded. The zombies started helping move the zombie dummies to the rock as the girls gt on top of it.

"Action!" Sam quickly climbed the tree and crouched on the branch. He took out the hand guns and knife.

"Snix, catch!" He yelled and tossed the gun. She caught it but when he threw the knife to Brittany, she didn't catch it. It fell on a 'zombies' head.

"Cut!" Artie yelled. Chord ran out and grabbed the knife and took the gun from Santana  and gave them to Sam, then ran off. Sam snorted.

"Let's do this again. Acton!" It took a few tries, but Brittany finally caught it the right way. They kept rolling. Sam started shooting at the zombies too. Artie said in the ear piece,

"Stop shooting, Santana, Brittany, get off the tree and walk towards the tree. Sam, start climbing down."They got off the rock and Sam climbed down. Like in the script, Sam and Brittany hugged tightly and when they broke apart, he said,

"Are you two okay? No one's been bitten or scratched?" His voice cracked at the end and he said something other than scratched. He coughed and started making funny noises.

"Cut!" Artie yelled laughing."Let's do it again. Say your line when I say action." Sam nodded and put on a straight face."Action!"

"Are you two okay? No ones been bitten or scratched?" He asked, right this time.

"No, Guppy Lips. We're fine..."She paused." What was my line again?" She yelled. Chord ran back out with the script and let her read her line before he ran off again.

"Repeat the whole line, San. Action!" Artie yelled.

"No, Guppy lips, we're fine. Jackie has this bad cut on her arm though." She said, flipping her pony tail over her shoulder. Brittany nudged her. Fine. Thanks for saving us Guppy Lips. Where'd you come from anyway?" Sam started to answer but another group of zombies came out of the trees.

"I'll tell you in a minute. Come on! Follow me!" He told them and ran back into the woods, towards the truck. They got in and waited a few minutes, but the zombies never came.

"Get out, there's a first aid kit in the back." Sam said. They got out, careful not to make to much noise. He opened the tail gate and got the first aid kit. Brittany sat on the tail gate and rolled up her sleeve. The 'cut' was still 'bleeding' pretty badly.

"Oi." Sam cringed at the sight and got the bottle of medical alcohol, which was actually water, and started cleaning it." Snix, why don't you go to that store and get you and Jackie some clothes? That's what I did."

"Fine, I'll be back in a few minutes Jackie." Brittany nodded as Santana walked off.

"How'd this happen anyways?" Sam asked.

"I don't really know. We were running and I slipped. I guess I scratched it on something then." He nodded as he tried to unwrap the bandages. He tried for like, 5 minutes but he couldn't get it.

"Cut! What're you doing bro?" Artie asked. Sam bit his lip to keep from laughing.

"I can't get it! I don't have any nails!" He exclaimed. Everyone laughed. Brittany took it from him and peeled it back for him. He blushed.

"Thanks."

"Alright, Santana, stay where you are until I say otherwise." Artie said into his ear piece."Action!" Sam wrapped her arm up. She rolled her sleeve back down.

"Where'd you get this truck from?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when Snix gets back-There she is now."He replied. He met her half way and took the clothes from her.

"Thanks Guppy Lips."

"No problem Snix." He threw the clothes in the back. They got in the truck and Sam started it.

"Cut!' That was awesome guys, Let's go back to where everyone else is. Artie said. Sam drove back to the clearing where they were. Sam got out of the truck and jogged over to Brenda. He sat in the chair next to her. He nodded to her.

"Sup?" She snorted and nudged his foot with hers.

"You're doing really good, Sam. I didn't know you were this good though."

"Yeah, well, I try."

"What time is it?" Artie asked.

"5 o'clock!" A zombie yelled out.

"Damn. Alright, that's it for today. Zombies, come back at 5 o'clock On Monday if you can!" Once they all left, everyone went back to Brenda's house. Artie had been working on the movie already, and once everyone had taken their makeup off, he let them watch what was done so far. Everyone was on the edge of their seats until the last scene was done. Sam got up and started screaming and jumping up and down like an idiot. Everyone laughed at him.

"And here are the many bloopers so far." Artie said as he pressed play. Three different times, Sam called Santana her actually name. Brittany said something in a completely different language at one point. Sam fell twice in one shot when he was jogging in the beginning.

"Just so y'all know, we'll be filming some more tomorrow. I'll be here around 12 tomorrow."