Chapter 37

"Alright. you three ready?"Artie asked. The three were sitting in the truck, makeup on. They nodded. Artie had gotten a bunch of old junk cars and they're all over the high way, which was blocked so no cars could get on it. His uncle is a cop, which is how it's blocked."When I say action, start driving down the road. You know what to do."They nodded again. There is a camera connected to the dashboard.

"Action!" Sam drove the truck down the high way.

"We're waiting for an explanation over here." Santana said, irritated. Sam sighed. 

"Alright. Over the past month, I've been all over Ohio looking for my mom, dad, Alec, Sandy, Stacy, and Stevie. Less than 3 hours ago, I went back to my old house-"

"Cut! It's 'I came back here, to my old house.' not 'I went back to my old house'!"

"Sorry Artie!"

"Start from where we left off. Action!"

"Less than three hours ago, I came back here, to my old house. I found a note saying that mom, dad, Alec and Sandy were fine and on the way to my grandparents, where there is like, this bomb shelter that zombies can't get in. I don't know if they're there or not. That's where we're going. I got a bunch of guns, ammo, and knives in a bag, it's in the back, from our basement." He explained. they were quiet.

"What about Stacy, Stevie and Christina?" Brittany asked. Sam clenched his jaw.

"Stacy and Stevie have turned. I don't know if Christina is dead or alive, or both." He stopped talking then.

"Cut! That was good, lets do it one more time though."They did it a few more times.

After that scene, then the one after that.

"Where are y'all coming from?" Sam asked.

"We've been all over Ohio looking for everyone. All six of us." Ryder said.

"Six? What the hell are you talking about? There are only three of you!" Santana exclaimed.

"It was us three, Torie, Adam, and Bren- Damn it! Sorry babe!" Kitty called to Artie.

"Cut! It's fine boo! You're doing great! Start over. Action!"

"It was us three, Torie, Adam, and Christina. We got split up yesterday."She said.

"Christina was with you? Damn it!"Sam yelled and kicked a tire.

"Cut, wrong tire Sam."

"Dang it. Sorry!"

"Action!"

"Christina was with you? Damn it!" He exclaimed and kicked the right tire this time.

"Well, he's pissed." Melody said matter of factly. Sam looked at her.

"Well duh! I've spent the last damn month trying to find y'all! Especially her! I was a damn day late!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. The whole time he was thinking, I probably look like an idiot.

"Dude, calm down. We know where they were headed."Sam froze/

"Where?" He demanded.

"That old abandoned town a few miles down the road." Ryder answered.

"We just left there! Not even an hour ago!" Sam exclaimed, getting frustrated.

"Let's go then!" Melody exclaimed.

"Guys, we need to find somewhere to sleep. It's pretty late. They'll be there tomorrow." Kitty said. Sam sighed, irritated. (BTW: It's abut 9 o'clock while they're filming)

"Fine. I know some where." He said. Ryder, Melody, and Kitty got in back seat.

"Cut! Awesome guys! You know where to go right Sam?" Artie asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright. We'll be following you. Action!" Sam hit the gas and turned around, speeding down the road. He stopped when he saw the old shed. It was pretty big.

"A shed? Really Guppy Lips?" Santana asked, rolling her eyes.

"Would you rather sleep on the damn ground in the open where you could get attacked?" He asked harshly, getting out of the truck. He went to the back of the truck and started tossing them sleeping bags. Santana rolled her eyes and started walking towards the old shed. Sam kicked the door open and held a gun up. There was nothing there. He put the gun back in it's holster. He walked towards the big tree next to the shed.

"What are you doing?" Ryder asked.

"Getting in the tree.'

"Why?"

"I've been sleeping in trees for the past month, since zombies can't climb."He replied, climbing up on a big branch.

"Um, okay." Ryder said. Sam heard Santana say,

"Like a damn monkey."

"I heard that, Snix!" He called quietly.

"You were supposed too!" She called back, He grinned and pretended to get comfortable. 

"Cut! Awesome guys. That's it for today." Artie called. Everyone in the building came out but Sam stayed in the tree. Everyone looked at him. His eyes were still closed.

"Sam? Why are you in the tree still?" Brenda asked. He didn't respond. He did snore though."Is she asleep?" She asked giggling. The snore that came after told her that he was asleep.

"How did he fall asleep that fast?" Dwight asked. Everyone shrugged. Artie yelled to Jim,

"Bring out the mattress!" Jim dragged a mattress out and put it under the branch Sam was on.

"I got this." Santana said."Yo! Trouty! Wake yo ass up!" She yelled as loud as she could. Sam yelped and fell out of the tree, onto the mattress. He bounced off of it and on to the ground next to it, which made everyone laugh.

"Y'all suck!" He yelled." I totally just landed on a gun."He mumbled. He crawled up on the mattress.

"Sam, baby, come on. Let

s go so we can sleep"

"I don't want to walk!"He whined. Dwight, Mary, the twins, and Sandy had left in the truck and Chord, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, Ryder, Jake, and Marley, plus Brenda and Sam, had to walk a mile home.

"I know you don't Sammy. Get up, I'll give you a piggy back ride." She told him. He looked at her.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why? Do you underestimate my strength? She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. He got off the mattress and stood.

"Not at all." He hopped on his back and she caught him, arms around his leg his legs, which were wrapped around her waist, so she wouldn't drop him. He had his arms wrapped around her stomach, his head on her right shoulder. She started walking along beside everyone.

"How the hell are you doing that?" Jake asked. She glared at him then ignored him.

"No, really. How are you carrying him like that?" Chord asked. She shrugged and Sam grunted. She laughed.

"This isn't the first time I've carried him like this." She replied. Mercedes took her phone out and started video tapping them.

"You're gonna carry his fat ass a mile?" Santana asked.

"Shut up Satan," Sam mumbled into Brenda's shoulder,"I'm not fat."

"He's not that heavy to tell you the truth." Brenda responded, turning her head and kissing his cheek.

"Come on, let's hurry up and get home. I think he just fell asleep." Brenda informed them. The snore that followed confirmed it. They laughed. When they got home, Brenda let Sam fo, and he fell onto the couch, still asleep. She rolled her eyes. She got some wet rags and cleaned his face, then curled up against his side. Still asleep, he automatically turned and wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her hair.