Fourth of July: 2 of 4

Chapter 10

Brenda's POV

I woke up naked. I started freaking out, but then I remembered what happened last night. I smiled, but I could feel my cheeks turning red. I heard Sam chuckle and I turned over to face him. He had been staring at me a while now apparently. He had put his boxers back on a few minutes ago, so I stood up and found my underwear, slipping it on, then found my T-shirt and shorts. I put it back on and went to my closet. I tossed Sam a pair of pajama pants and I grabbed another pair of his pants and took my shorts back off. Why the hell did I even put them back on in the first place? I thought to myself. I pulled his pants on and skipped over to his night stand, picked up my phone, and skipped out of the room. I heard him laughing. He came down a few minutes later, hair still a mess, no shirt on, but at least he put the pants on. I was already starting to make my famous cookie brownies when he came down. He wrapped his arms around me while I was mixing the cookie dough. I had already finished the brownie mix.

"Last night was amazing." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and blushed. I turned around to face him and he was grinning. I slapped his chest but pecked him on the lips anyway. I finished the baking, and by then it was 12 O'Clock. Everyone was going to be here soon. Sam's family would be here in a few minutes so I went upstairs to get ready. And by getting ready, I mean putting on my bikini, a tank top over it and shorts and putting my hair in a messy bun. Sam already put his bathing suit on, and was just walking around out side, making sure everything was set up. Everyone else was already up as well, getting ready. Dwight, Chord, and Puck went outside with Sam, taking the burger patties and hot dogs with them. Quinn came into the kitchen, sitting at the island. Mama and Mary, the twins, Laura and Melody were outside with the boys, making sure they don't kill them selves.

"So..." She said grinning.

"So....What?" I laughed.

"Have you and Sam ya know, done it yet?" My eyes widened.

"Why're you asking me this?"

"You and him so did it! When?" She asked. I sighed.

"We got drunk because your stupid boyfriend gave us some really strong drinks the night we won Nationals and we did it that night, in the hotel room." I said shyly. She squealed.

"I sooo knew it!"

"Maybe last night too." I said and she squealed again.

"Oh, and Puck's not my boyfriend anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. She just held up her left hand. There was a shiny silver ring on her ring finger.

"No he didn't! When?"I asked, admiring the ring.

"A few weeks ago! And I heard the Finn and Rachel are engaged too!"

"Seriously? Why didn't they tell us?"

"I'm not sure, but they were going to soon!" I squealed along with her.

"Day-um, whats with all the squealing?" Sam asked, coming in the house.

"Shut up Sam!" We said at the same time.

"God, not you too!" I exclaimed, grabbing a water bottle and running back out side. We started laughing. Then a few seconds later he came back in. He walked passed us slowly, watching our every move.

"I totally forgot what I came in here for the first time." He said. I snorted. He got his radio and took it back out with him. Quinn and I out as well. Almost everyone had arrived, except for Sam's cousins and Aunt and Uncle. My cousins, the Overstreets, Mr. Schue and The glee club along with Santana, Brittany, Mike, Tina and Jenna just got here. Chris' friends were here as well, Dennis, Dylan, Kara, Peyton, C.J, Liz, Megan, Kessly, Amy, Landon, Sheyanne, Matt, Hunter and T.J., Landon is Amy's son and Kessly is Megan and T.J's daughter. She's two years old and loves Sam. When I go to their house with Chris and Lauren, and Sam's not with me, she'll stand in front of me and say 'Where Sam?'. And when he is with me, she stands in front of the door so he won't leave. Sam turned around and saw her, she saw him and started yelling his name.