Chapter 43

"Sam?" Mama called right before Brenda and I walked out to go to school.

"Yeah?" I asked. She walked around the corner and said,

"Everyone will be here by your free period, alright? We're gonna go up to the school to watch y'a ll during Glee club. Cam wants to see you sing." 

"Alright." I said and we left, finally. The drive there was quiet, Brenda was typing away on her phone, and the clicking was getting on my nerves. It wasn't her fault, since her phone wouldn't let her turn that off. I parked in the parking lot and sighed, annoyed.

"God almighty Sam! What the hell is wrong?" She exclaimed. My head snapped towards her, since I was surprised that she yelled.

"Nothing's wrong. Just leave me alone." I grumbled angrily and looked away. She unbuckled her seat belt angrily and got out of the truck, but not before saying,

"I'll leave your stupid ass alone, just don't come whining to me when you get lonely." And slammed the door. I groaned and got out the truck, shutting the door.

"Slamming the damn door isn't gonna help you any!" I yelled at her back. She turned around and flipped me off. I took my book bag out the bed of the truck and walked into school, ignoring everyone, sitting in an empty desk away from everyone. It's the last day of school before Thanksgiving break, so we aren't doing anything productive in any class today. Except for maybe glee club. I groaned inwardly and put my head down.

Third Person POV

On the way to the choir room during free period

"Brenda!" She heard Jake call. She stopped and turned around. Ryder, Marley, and Melody were with him.

"What?"Brenda asked. They stopped in front of her.

"What's up with Sam? Are you two fighting or something?" She groaned and started walking to the choir room, them following her. She finally replied as we walked in to the choir room. She didn't even realize that the old glee club members were there already and so was Sam's family.

"The hell if I know. He's been in a bad mood all damn week. He's just being a straight asshole." She said.

"And you're being a bitch." He said walking in the room and sitting down in the corner by himself.

"Say what?" Artie said.

"Shit's about to hit the fan." Santana said happily.

"No, I'm gonna act like a damn adult and ignore him."

"So I'm acting like a damn child? Say's the one who slams doors." He scoffed. She ignored him and he ignored her.

"Um, I don't really want to annoy you anymore, Sammy, but are you gonna sing?" Stacy asked innocently. Sam sighed and looked at her.

"I guess so, only for you though." Sam said. Brenda snorted. Sam glared at her as he sat on a stool.

I'm not suposed to be scared of anything, but I don't know where I am
I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted and nobody understands (how I feel)
I'm trying hard to breathe now but there's no air in my lungs
There's no one here to talk to and the pain inside is making me numb

I try to hold this Under control
They can't help me 'Cause no one knows

Now I'm going through changes, changes
God, I feel so frustrated lately
When I get suffocated, save me
Now I'm going through changes, changes

I'm feeling weak and weary walking through this world alone
Everything you say, every word of it, cuts me to the bone
I've got something to say, but now I've got no where to turn
It feels like I've been buried underneath all the weight of the world