Chapter 47

Brenda's POV

Sam felt a lot better when he woke up the next morning. He didn't want to eat anything and he said that his muscles ached, but other than that and his throat hurting, he felt better. But that was only because of the medicine. His fever had gone down to 100.3, which I was happy about. Hopefully this puking thing won't last the entire time,I thought to myself as Sam threw up into the trashcan beside our bed. He laid flat on his back once he was done and turned his head to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now, but I just puked and I don't want you to get sick too." I smiled and ran my hand through his hair again.

"I know. Do you want to go back to sleep, then take a shower, or take a shower, then go back to sleep?"

"Take a shower then go back to sleep." He replied and sat up. He sneezed three times in a row when he sat up. I giggled quietly. He playfully glared at her.

"Just sit there and I'll go get your medicine, all of it." He groaned and fell back on the bed. I shook my head and went downstairs to get his medicine. I took it back to him with water and he took it quickly.

"I read the bottle on one of them and it said that within the next 15-20 minutes, you'll be hyper as hell." I told Sam.

"I feel for ya then." I snorted as he took his clothes off.

"If you can, just do your butt, and your uh, yeah. And legs. I'll do the rest."

"Are you ever gonna be able to say penis around me? Seriously, it doesn't faze me to say vagina." He said, looking at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Fine, you wash your ass, legs, and penis." I said, glaring at him playfully. He laughed.

"You know you like it." He said cheekily.

"Oh my god! If you don't stop I'm not gonna help you! Pervert." I mumbled the last part but he heard me. He laughed and said,

"I'm your pervert though."

"Sam."

"Sorry...mom."I put my hands on my hips and looked at him seriously while he bent down to wash his legs.

"Samuel Evans, this is your last chance."I told him, putting my acting skills to use.

"Okay, Okay. I'm sorry. I love you baby."

"Be happy I love you and your cute. I'll be right back, I'm gonna get something to drink."

"Why didn't you get it while you were down there?"

"Well....I have no clue." I heard him laughing as I went downstairs. The Evans (all of them) were in the kitchen downstairs.

"I swear, that boy is gonna be the death of me." I said as I got a cup from the cabinet.

"Why?"

"You do know the nausea medicine is gonna make him hyper as hell, right?" I asked Mary. She nodded."Well, I gave it to him like, five minutes ago. It's supposed to take 15-20 minutes to start working. It's already working." I said bluntly. They started laughing."Hey! It's not funny. You should hear what he's saying up there."

"What?"

"He thinks that I can't say penis around him....I can...It's awkward, don't judge me! Then he started saying that he isn't fazed with sayin' vagina around me." They laughed harder, and I laughed as well."Oh well, I better go back before he hurts-"There was a loud thump, as if something dropped. Then I heard Sam laughing all the way down here.