Last Chapter!

Chapter 60

Graduation Party

Night before graduation

 Brenda's POV

"Okay so, a few weeks ago, the seniors, the ones who aren't graduating until next year, and those old people who graduated last year, made a video where we ask questions and we answer them and all that good stuff." Kitty told the guests, which consisted of the graduates family (Parents, siblings). Once everyone was quiet, the video started. Chris was behind the camera asking the questions. Finn popped up first.

"What's the best thing that's ever happened to you? Besides your love life with Rachel."

"Remember guys, no one has actually seen these videos. They only answered the questions, and didn't hear everyone elses questions or answers." Kitty added.

"Um, probably last year, when Sam was finally able to come back to school, and he wasn't half dead looking anymore." The girls awe'd.

"Why's that?" Chris asked.

"Well, Sam's my buddy, and he's insanely tall like me. Plus, Rachel said he's a green eyed, blond version of me or something." Sam and Artie appeared on the screen.

"Who has the best hair? Besides your girlfriends?"

"Do you mean thickness hair, color, length, growing pattern, arm hair, leg hair, back hair? Thin-ness? Is that even a word? I don't care." Artie started laughing.

"Overall."

"Shine? Sheen? Volume?" He said, looking all serious." Um, probably.... Do dudes count?"

"Um, yeah."

"Chord." Sam said mater of factly.

"His hair is just like yours!" Artie said.

"Exactly!" Sam said as if he was supposed to know. Everyone laughed. Then Brenda appeared by herself.

"I have two questions for you."

"Shoot."

"Who has the best body, and have you kissed anyone other than Sam and when? Sam can't be an answer for the first one." She didn't even have to think about it for this one.

"Chord and yes."

"Who and when?"

"Chord, and spring break. It's a long, very awkward story."

"I don't want to know."

"No, you don't." She said seriously. Then the words 'Best hair' came up and a bunch of different people popped up.

Finn: Probably Brenda or...Marley.

Sam:Rachel

Artie: Brenda

Jake: Marley

Kitty: Brenda

Kurt: Brittany

Rachel: Definitely Brenda. Her hair is so lng and curly and Sam talks about how soft it is all the time.

Blaine: Sam, because he'll probably whine about no one saying he has the 'best hair'.

Santana: Brenda

Puck: Rachel

Quinn: Brenda