Chapter 38

"I still don't get why we have to be up so early." Sam whined. The whole 'cast' and 'crew', minus the zombies, are at the old town, getting ready. Brenda was sitting on a towel, makeup and costume on already, stretching. She looked up at him. He had nearly fallen asleep while she was doing his makeup.

"I told you that you could take a nap while I'm filming." She said, stretching again.

"I want to watch you though!" He whined. She smiled and stood up. She kissed his cheek.

"If you don't stop whinning, you won't get any more cuddles." She told him.

"Which one?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously. She giggled.

"Does it really matter?"

"Not really. I'll shut up." He told her and made the zipper movement on his mouth and pretended to throw the key away. She laughed and patted is cheek before walking over to Arite, Laura, and Blaine. She put her hands on her hips as he talked.

"Okay, I'll yell action and Brenda, you start punching and kicking the bacg alright? When I give you the signal, you two start talking." Artie said. They nodded. Sam sat between Artie and Chord on a stool.

"And... Action!" He yelled. Brenda started punching the punching bag.

"I wonder how much longer it'll take before the punching bag explodes." Blaine asked. The camea was pointed at them.

"Cut! Blaine you're doing great. Brenda, you need to hit the thing harder. Act like your pissed and want to kill something."

"Puck's not here to piss me off though!" That made everyone laugh.

"Imagine Jakes face on it then." Sam suggested. Jake huffed.

"I'm still pissed at him, but if I start thinking about it, I'll either end up mad crying, or literally beating his ass/" She said, hands on her hips.

"Then act like someone took Sam away from you again." Chord said sleepily. Brenda's face lit up, not in a good way.

"Action!" Brenda started hitting it like she meant it. It surprised everyone.

"I don't know, Adam. She's been doing it for over an hour. The thing ooks like it's about too." The camera turned to Brenda. Her hair swung as she did a round house kick on the punching bag. Actual sweat was dripping from her face. She pulled her knife out of her belt and started stabbing the punching bag repeatedly. The camera turned back to Blaine and Laura.

"Why is she doing it anyway?" Blaine asked.

"She misses Alex. I'm guessing she's beating that up since there aren't any zombies around to kill." Laura responded. Brenda's comba boots were heard in the silence of the morning.

"Damn straight that's why I'm murduring the damn thing." She growled. With one final kick, the punching bag exploded, white stuffing pouring out of it. She put the knife back in her belt as she stood in front of them." I've been looking for him for a damn month! And there hasn't been no sign of him! Not one!" She exclaimed.

"Shhh! You're gonna attract them!" Laura whispered loudly.

"I don't give a shit! I'm going to look around." She grumbled and walked off down the old dirt road.

"Cut! You can cone back!" Artie called. She jogged back, still looking pissed.

"Do you have another one?" The asked. Artie nodded and Jim hung another one in the tree.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked. She didn't answer as she took her knife out, stabbed the top of the bag, and pulled it all the way down to the bottom. She put the knife back in its place and turned, hands on her hips

"Okay, in good now." She said as if nothing happened. They all stared at her. "What?"

"Do you have any idea how awesome that was?" Sam explained, fully awake now. She grinned.

"Thanks Sammy." She said and kissed him.

TIME SKIP
A week later, Saturday
Brenda's POV

We have pretty much finished the movie already, even though, if it was an actual Hollywood movie, it would've taken a lot longer. Artie has to edit everything, and then make a bunch of dvds, then in December, when everyone is together, we can watch the whole thing. We're not sure if we're gonna do the ten episodes or not. We probably won't, but I'm okay with that.

  Right now, it's 11:30 PM, and I'm still awake, waiting for Sam to get home. He had to work pretty late and on him way home, he got a call from Pete, and he half to go fix his truck. I sighed. I heard the door open downstairs then close. I could hear Sam moving around in the kitchen, probably getting something to drink. I got up and walked downstairs quietly. He has sitting at the island, his head resting on one of his hands, a bottle of water in him other hand. I sat beside him.

"Hey." I said quietly. He looked at me with tired eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep. What did you have to do to is truck?"

"His dumb ass ran out of gas, and had two flat tires. They need to fire his ass." He said, rubbing him eyes. I nodded

"Come on, go take a shower and go to bed" He sighed but got up and followed me. He took a shower and came out in his boxers. He slid into bed next to me. Like he does to me, I wrapped my arms around him and let him put his head on my chest. I played with his hair until he fell asleep. Then I did as well.

TIME SKIP
3 Days later, Tuesday, in glee club.
Sam's POV

I hadn't even sat down five minutes ago when Mr. Schue came in the choir room, asking me to go with him to the office with him. I sat down in one of the choir acreage from principle Figgins.

"Hello Sam."

"Um, hi. Why am I here? I'm not in trouble am I?"

"No Sam, your not in trouble. Far from it actually." I was confused." Has any of your teachers shown you your grades?" I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I opened them and said,

"How bad are they?"

"They're not bad, Sam." Mr. Schue said.

"You have the highest average in all of your classes. Especially in history and math. Your grade is a perfect one hundred, in both classes. Your lowest grade is a 97, which is in English." Woah, how the hell did that happy? I thought.

"Is this all you wanted to tell me?" I asked

"No, I wanted to see if you are interested in taking the two tests for math and history, which will put you in honors classes, if you pass both tests anyway." I looked at them, my eyes going back and forth between them.

"Are you serious?" I asked, surprised

"Yeah, so are you gonna take the tests?" I thought about it for a few minutes. I nodded. They grinned. Principle Figgins handed me two packets, that weren't very thick.

"That's what you have to study. The tests is on November 2nd." I nodded. Mr. Schue and I went back to the choir room. I flipped through the history packet the whole way there. I sat beside Brenda like usual and everyone crowded around me. I explained everything to then.

"That means we won't have all of the sane classes." Brenda said.

"Crap. I disbt think of that. I'm sorry Darlin'." I said.

"It's fine. I'm happy for you!" She exclaimed. I smiled and kissed her. Chord walked in with Mercedes and it was like I law two of them. I shook my head.

"Woah."

"Are okay?" Brenda asked.

"I'm fine." I told her, wrapping ny arms around her shoulders. She looked up at me for a few seconds then put  her head on my shoulder.

"You know that football tryouts were pushed up, right guys?" Jake asked. The boys nodded.

"It's Friday right? Ryder asked. He nodded.

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed and Brenda laughed.

I hope y'all liked it! Sorry for the many mistakes!