Spring Break part 2

WARNING: IF YOU ARE 12 OR YOUNGER, DO NOT READ FARTHER THAN THE FIRST TIME SKIP!!!

Chapter 58

Chord was ready to fall out on the bed asleep with his clothes on when they got back to the cabin, but of course, that wasn't going to happen because he and Brenda still had to explain what happened. As soon as he went through the door, he was hit in the face with a pillow, causing him to jump because he didn't expect it, and bumped into Brenda, knocking her over. He helped her back up and went in the kitchen after throwing the pillow at someone.

"Thanks a lot, Chord." Quinn said sarcastically.

"Sorry." He mumbled and threw two Tylenol back, drinking water with it. He sighed and rubbed his face. Instead of sitting on a couch or chair like everyone else, he plopped down on the air mattress that Brenda was sitting on, his face buried in the pillow. After laying like that for a few seconds, he sat up and looked at everyone, who were waiting on an explanation.

"Okay so, we were still in the lake, throwing the football, right after y'all left. Or, a few minutes later anyway, and my phone dinged because mama texted me-Damn, I never texted her back."

"No shit, your phone fell in the lake." Chord said sarcastically, smiling slightly. She nudge him with her elbow.

"Shut up. Anyways, I went to check it and it, yes, fell in the lake."She said bluntly, making some of the guys snort, including Santana and Brittany." Anyway, I started cussing in my mind, but he didn't know that, or needed to know that. But he told me to call my phone with his and he swam down and got it. What did you do to cut your hand like that anyway?" She asked.

"I had your phone in one hand and I used my other hand to push myself back up to the top, but my hand slid across something, probably a broken bottle or something, and then I came up cussing too."He said blushing.

"He was like 'Shit!' then he said 'this shit seriously hurts right now.' then I made him go to the emergency room after I called you." She said the last part to Sam.

"How many stitches did you need?" Mercedes asked. He thought for a second and sighed heavily through his nose.

"I don't even remember."

"15 stitches. Poor boy looked like his eyes were about to fall out they were so wide while he stared at the needle before she started putting the needle in his hand." The boys, minus Kurt and Blaine, started laughing.

"Not funny. Shut the hell up. And you ddn't have to tell them that." He mumbled. Mercedes got up and crouched down in front of him.

"Can I see it?" She asked. He shrugged and let her unwrap the bandages. She cringed when she saw it. Chord didn't even look at it. She wrapped it back up tightly and looked up at him. He leaned down and put his forehead against hers. She smiled at him and he smiled back. He kissed her gently and when he pulled away, he booped her nose making her laugh. He smiled again. Brenda got up and let Mercedes sit where she had been and sat on Sam's lap. She took her hair out of the bun it had been in and it went every where. Mostly in Sam's face. He blew air out of his mouth to get the piece of hair out of his mouth. She turned around to look at him and smiled cutely. He snorted and braided her hair, since that is pretty much what she wanted him to do in the first place. She giggled for no reason and kissed his nose, then his lips. Soon, they were straight up making out in front of everyone. That is, until someone cleared their throat and they both looked at her. It was Santana. Brenda looked at Sam who was grinning proudly.

"I'm hungry." She said randomly. Sam laughed.

"We brought both of you some food, I'll go get it for you." Rachel said. Brenda smiled at her.