Chapter 45

Third Person POV

The next morning, Dwight signed the discharge papers and they went down stairs to the door to wait for Mary to get there. Sam's nurse made him sit in a wheel chair until Mary got there. Brenda stood behind the wheelchair, freezing her ass off while he had like, five jackets on. He reached up and scratched his head, making his hair even messier. Mary pulled up and got out, kissing Sam's head as he got out of the stupid wheel chair, his words, and got in the passenger seat so that Dwight could drive. Brenda and Sam sat in the back. While Dwight and Mary went into CVS to get Sam's medicine, Sam whispered,

"I'm sorry."

"About what?"She asked. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"About being such an ass and calling you a Bitch."He was still whispering.

"Sam, it's okay. That's in the past, don't worry about it. If it makes you feel better, we'll talk about it when you start feeling better."She said, grabbing his hand.

"Alright."

"Why are you whispering?"

"My throat hurts to much to talk."He whispered, a little bit louder.

"I'm sorry. I know you're feeling bad. We'll be home in a little bit."

"I know. This sucks." He swallowed and looked out the window. She rubbed his knee. Mary and Dwight finally came out and left, Mary telling Sam all of the midication's he had to take.

"Alright so, they gave you Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and we got you cough drops and cough syrup."She said, handing the bag to him.

"I'll take it when we get home."He said quietly, his voice cracking.

"Just so you know, everyone is there. Like, a bunch of people. I tried to convince them to not go over there but everyone wanted to see you and we were supposed to watch the videos today anyway." Brenda told Sam. He smiled slightly.

"It's fine, B." He squeezed her hand lightly. When they got home, he got out slowly, with the help of Brenda, since he got dizzy. She wrapped one of her arms around his waist and walked up the steps, and into the house. Everyone started cheering when they saw him, clapping. He smiled at them, but then that turned into a frown and his face started turning green. He bolted to the bathroom and started throwing up. Puck, being an idiot, decided to fake gag, which resulted in him getting slapped multiple times by the girls plus Chord and even Sandy.

"That's not funny Noah. He's really sick and it's not funny watching him get sick like that." Brenda said, annoyed."I'm gonna bribe him into puking on you later."She mumbled, and Mercedes heard her and started laughing.

"Please do that!"

"Will do. Artie, will you get the videos ready while I go check on Sam?"Artie nodded and she went to the bathroom and saw Sam sitting on the floor, knees to his chest, his forehead resting on his knees. He heard her come in but didn't look up. He was to embarrassed.

"I might as well just stay here for the next freakin' month."He mumbled. She chuckled and knelt next to him.

"Come on Sammy, everyone's ready to watch the videos. And I'm pretty sure that insanely comfortable couch is waiting on you."He looked at her and cracked a smile. Then frowned again.

"This is so embarrassing." He said.

"Just because you're sick-"

"It's not that."

"What's wrong then?"

"I can't get up."He mumbled, hiding his face in his arms again. She scooted closer to him and put her hands on his thighs, don't be thinking dirty people! She made him look at her.