Chapter 3

Sam's POV

 Brenda and I were at the mall, still. Why, I have no clue.

"Come on Sam!"She exclaimed, pulling me into this store that contained all kinds of country stuff, like cowboy hats, clothing, country music, and kinds of stuff. "We should totally by some of this stuff! It would be funny if we wore it horse back riding!' She said, turning to look at me. I grinned.

"Definitely." She grinned at me. We both got a new pair of cowboy boots, jeans, and plaid shirts. A girl version of a boys plaid button down. They were both red and we got cowboy hats as well. After we bought everything, we finally left the mall. Brenda was excited.

"We can totally where this for Halloween!" She exclaimed. I laughed, agreeing with her. Once we got home, we put everything on together. Not in the same room kind of together, like, all of the clothes together. Mom and Mama Donna laughed when they saw us.

"Now, aren't you two cute!" Mama Donna exclaimed. I tipped my hat and said,

"Well, thank you ma'am."In a thick southern accent. She laughed and slapped my arm. Mom even got a picture with a camera.

TIME SKIP

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Like Brenda said, everyone thought it was funny. Our shirts were tucked in, hats on our heads, boots on our feet. Brenda had her hair in two pig tails, and her hair was parted down the middle. We met them there and walked hand in hand to the horse's stable. They started laughing as soon as they saw us,

"Shut up!" Brenda said, even laughing her self. I was standing in front of one of the horses, but I didn't notice it until the horse took my hat off my head. I whipped around and was shocked to see a beautiful white horse, with my hat in his-her mouth. I took my hat back, placing it back on my head. She nuzzled my hand and let me pet her.

"Wow, Sam. You're the only person who lets her do that, besides me anyway." John, the man who owns the horses, said. I grinned.

"Yeah, I haven't been here in over a year. Sorry about that."

"Nah, don't worry about it. It's fine. She's missed you ya know." I smiled and ran my hand across her nose again." She had a foal too." I was shocked.

"Really? When?" I asked. Then I realized that I hadn't introduced anyone yet. I introduced everyone except Brenda, since she introduced her self.

"I'm Brenda, Sam's girlfriend."She shook his hand and smiled at him. He glanced down at her hand and saw the ring. He looked up at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What's that?" He whispered/asked me.

"It's a promise ring." I answered.

"Oh, well she sure is a pretty girl." Brenda blushed when I said,

"Oh, I know." I grinned cheekily at her and along with everyone else, she went to look at the other horses." So, about that foal?" I asked.

"He's just as stubborn as his mama."

"I figured that." I laughed.

"He was born a few months after you stopped coming, and he's almost a year old now." I nodded."Oh, there he is now. My nephew took him out for a ride." He pointed towards the short kid with dark brown hair."Nathan! Bring Cole here!"

"That's his name, Cole?"

"Yeah, my three year old niece named him." I smiled. His niece was adorable.

"I haven't seen that lil' girl in a while."

"She's beautiful. She's grown a lot as well." I nodded. For some reason, Cole came right up to me and nuzzled my arm. I grinned and pet him on the head. Nathan came up to us.

"Uncle John, mom's here, she wants to go riding for a little while if that's alright."He said and nodded to me.

"That'sf fine, does she have Ally with her?" Nathan nodded and his mom came around the stable, holding a little brown haired, blue eyed girl. She was asleep right now.

"Wow, she has changed." I said. John nodded.

"Sam Evans, is that you?" Lily asked. 

"Yes, ma'am!" She hugged me with one arm, as her sleeping daughter was in the other.

"I saw your mom and that adorable little Sandy yesterday at the store." She smiled.

"Yeah, she' a year old now."After talking for a little while I jogged over to everyone else, where they were waiting on me.

"It's about time bro, have fun feeling up on that woman?" Jake asked, his eye narrowing.

"The hell are you talking about? I wasn't feeling up on her, she's kind of like my aunt dude. I haven't seen them in over a year." I said, annoyed. I walked over to Brenda, who was standing near a brown horse that kept chewing on her hair." I think he likes you,"" I said.

"I think so too." She laughed. I clapped my hands.

"Whose ready to ride?"