Chapter 14

Tuesday, July 12th, 2016

Brenda's POV

A week later, Sam and I decided to make a few videos of us singing and put them on YouTube. Puck, Mercedes, and Chord went back to LA and Quinn went back to Yale. We made 5 videos. one of us singing a duet, which is 'Remind Me' by Carrie Underwood ft Braid Paisley. We both sang original songs, and Sam sang 'Beautiful Soul' and I sang ' A Moment Like This'. Then he sang 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith. And I sang my favorite song by Carrie Underwood, 'Good Girl', which Sam said was sexy for some reason. They were five separate videos. We both had work today and after work, Sam got off early, I got on YouTube and saw that all 5 of our videos had over 100,000 views each already, and 500 likes each. All of the comments were good ones.

TIME SKIP

I'm kind of getting annoyed at Sam, since he's been inviting all the guys, plus some of Chris' friends, over to play football almost everyday. This morning, I decided to confront him about it while he's in our room working out.

"Sammy?" I asked, sitting at the foot of the bed. He's on the floor doing push ups.

"Yeah B?"

"Why do you keep inviting the guys over to come play football?" I asked. He stopped doing the push ups and sat next to me.

"You don't think I'm avoiding you, do you? Because I'm not." He said.

"No, it's not that. I was just wondering why."

"You know how I got in the accident and I was all banged up for a long time? And I couldn't play football that year?"I nodded." Honestly, I miss being a football player. I mean, since middle school, i've been on the team. Since I couldn't work out or anything while I was healing, I started gaining weight. And you know how I feel about that." I nodded, smiling.

"You didn't gain that much weight babe. What, 5 pounds?"

"Still!" He whined. I giggled." I've just been trying to get my head back in the game you know? I want to play football during my senior year." I nodded

"I know what you mean. I don't blame you. How about I work out with you and play football with you and the guys for the rest of the summer?" I said.

"That would be insanely awesome."He replied grinning.

"You know, I could get Santana, Brittany and Kitty to come help me out with the cheer routines." He looked at me confused." I'm thinking about trying out for the squad this year!" I explained. He grinned even wider.

"Now that, would be even more awesome!" He exclaimed kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. We broke apart and he said,

"Do you want to get in the pool?"

"Yeah, I guess. But don't you have to go to work?" I asked.

"I have to go in at four and it's only 12 now, so we have a few hours to relax in the pool." He said grinning again. I shook my head at him.

"Alright, then come on!" I pulled him up and threw his bathing suit at him. I went in the bathroom and put my bathing suit on. I put my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head like usual. I cam back out and Sam was sitting on his bed, bathing suit on, flip flops on his feet, and a towel thrown across his shoulder.

"Will you tie this for me?" I asked. He stood up and tied the strings on my top for me."Thanks, come on." I grabbed my sunglasses, slipped my flip flops on and on the way out I grabbed a towel and two of those long floats. I tossed them in the (outdoor) pool. I put our stuff near the ladder, where it won't get wet. Sam got in using the steps and swam out to the deep end and pulled him self up on one of the floats.

"Is it cold?" I asked.

"Nah, it feels good." I got in and squealed.

"You ass! It is cold!" I yelled at him. He just laughed.

"You'll be okay once you get used to it!" He called back. I started grumbling but I got all the way in quickly. I swam to the other float and pulled my self up on it, like he did.

"You better be glad I love you, otherwise, I would have killed your ass." I said.

"I love you to Brenda." He said cutely.

"And be glad you're cute, too, or I would have hit you." He smiled and I stuck my tongue out at him.