Chapter 32

"Y'all didn't have to do all of this you know." I told then as they brought a cake into the room
"Yes we did." Jake said from the door. He was leaning against it.
"What do you want?" Sam asked coldly. I stood beside him and we crossed our arms at the same time.
"Look, what I did was totally uncalled for. I shouldn't have insulted Sam and I definitely shouldn't have hit you, Brenda."
"That doesn't change a damn thing. I don't give a damn about what you said to me, .bt you hitting my girlfriend crossed the line." I saw Mr. Schue standing off to the side, confused. Melody explained everything to him.
"Imagine if Chris or Kevin saw that as well, huh? You'd be dead right now." I retorted.
"Look, I know I won't be forgiven easily. But give me a chance. I want to cone back to glee club."
"No one said you had to leave. But if I hear anything about you laying a hand in a girl, your out. Of glee club and school." Mr. Schue told him. He nodded and sat next to Marley. I took Sam's hand and led him to the middle of the room where Ryder and Melody were dancing. I don't even remember what song was playing but. Sam and I started slow dancing. My arms were around his neck and his hands were on my waist.
"Don't worry about him okay? Just ignore him. If you want to think about something annoying, think about that annoying, stupid, black, Squishy boot on your foot." He laughed and pulled me closer.
"I'm not worrying about him. Today is your birthday and I don't want you to have to deal with 'a moody Trouty Mouth' as Santana calls me." I laughed again.
"Will you at least give me a hint as to what were doing tonight?"
"Nope!" I pouted but he kissed it away. I giggled. After the song ended, he made me sit with everyone else. He called up Kitty, Artie, Ryder, and Blaine. They sat on the stools that were now in the middle of the floor.
"Alright, were singing "What A Beautiful Mess' by Diamond Rio. Mostly because it's your favorite song and I feel the same way sometimes.

Going outta my mind these days
Like in walking round on a haze.
I can't think straight, I can't concentrate
And I need a shave
I go to work and I look tired
The boss says ' Son you're gonna get fired'
This ain't your style, and from behind my coffee cup
I just smile.
Sam grinned at me. I smiled back.

What a beautiful mess!
What a beautiful mess I'm in
Spendin' all my time with you
Theres nothing else I'd rather do
What a sweet addiction that I'm caught up in
'Cause I can't get enough
Can't stop the hunger for your love
What a beautiful, what a beautiful mess I'm in
Ahhh

When they finished the song, I hugged him and said,
"That was beautiful."
"Thank you, thank you very much." He replied using his Elvis impression. I giggled and kissed him.
"Hey Artie, didn't you say you had something for Brenda?" Mr. Schue asked.
"Yeah, let me get it out of my bag." I looked at Sam and he grinned at me. Artie rolled over to me and said,
"You remember last year when you told me that you wanted to make like a tv show sorta thing and put it on YouTube?" I nodded." Well, I decided to make a movie and then a 10 episode season afterwards. Then you asked me to make it all freaks, like zombie apocalypse or something? Well I did. I still have to do the episodes. Here." He handed me a really thick stack of stapled paper. I looked at him surprised. He grinned. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Thanks! This is the best birthday present ever! Well, after all the ones Sam got me over the past two years but thank you!" I exclaimed. He laughed.
"Wait til you read it. And my parents told me that they'd pay for everything we need to make the movie. Plus, I know where this old abandoned town is that we can use. I've already done some researching and I have permission to use it." I jumped up and down squealing. Sam put his fingers in his ears. I slapped his arm, which made him laugh. I turned back to Artie.
"Seriously, thank you. And tell your parents I said thanks too."
"Will do." He replied and rolled back over to Kitty, who gave him a kiss. I put the papers in my book bag so I wouldn't forget them.

Sorry for the mistakes!!!