Chapter 2

Brenda's POV

"You ready yet Squishy?" I called up the stairs. I heard him laughing as he came down stairs.

"Yeah, I'm ready B. Have you seen my phone?" He asked. I started laughing." What?"

"Look in your hand." I giggled. He looked in his hand and saw his hand. He literally smacked his forehead.

"Damn...That's bad." He laughed.

"Eh, don't worry 'bout it. I did it the other day with my head phones."I said. He laughed and grabbed my hand. We left and once we got to the mall, I pulled him into one of the stores. We split up, in the same store, and looked for bathing suits. I saw this adorable bikini that was green like Sam's eyes, and it actually fit, with out showing to much boob. I found two more similar to that one, just different colors. One was white and the other was black. I found Sam on the other side of the store, where the boys swim suits were. He had two pair across his shoulder and was looking at some more.

"Hey Sammy." I said, walking up beside him. He jumped slightly and I giggled.

"Hey B. Which should I get?" He asked holding up two pair of trunks. One was black with a green strip down the sides. The other one was green with a black strip down the sides.

"Does it really matter?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it does." He laughed."I think I'll just go with this one." He put the black one with the green strips back and put the other one over his shoulder. I laughed. I took his hand and pulled him towards the register. We paid for the stuff and then I dragged him to a few more stores.

"Hey, Squishy?" I asked while we were waiting in line to pay for our drinks.

"Yes, Darlin'?"

"Should I get a hair cut?" I asked. He looked at me for a minute, as if he was studying my facial expression and then he told me to turn around so he could see how long it is. I turned back around and he said,

"If you want to get it cut, you should."He answered.

"Really? You made me do all that, just to say that?"He whistled and looked away, but then looked at me out of the corner of his eye and winked at me." You just wanted to look at my butt, didn't you?"

"Maybe, maybe not." He said. He laughed when I playfully punched him in the arm.

"I'm gonna get it cut, just not short. Like, mid back." I answered. He told the dude what kind of drinks we wanted and he paid him. He picked mine and his up, carrying it with him.

"Yeah, that'll look good, as long as I can still braid it." He said childishly. I giggled and took my drink from him." Ya know, I should probably get mine cut too." He said. I nodded.

"Lets go now and get this over with." He pulled me along with him, swinging our arms as we walked. The salon was pretty much empty, and the women were sitting in chairs talking. They looked up at us when we walked in.

"Finally! We've been waiting for someone to come in! Are both of you getting you're hair done, or cut?"We nodded. Her and her friend sat us in seats that were close to each other. Sam, being the cute, yet annoying, boy he is, stuck his foot out from under neath the sheet and nudged my foot with his. We stopped kicking each other when the two ladies came back.

"My name is Melony, and her name is Mallory. We're twins." Melony said.

"I'm Brenda, and that's Squishy-I mean Sam." I laughed. They looked at me confused." That's my nick name for him."

"Oh, are you two together?"

"Yeah."

"You're cute together. We have a discount for couples." Mallory said.