Chapter 35

"Come on Sam! Everyone's outside waiting!" I yelled.

"I'm comin', I'm comin'."He called back.

"We're pretty much ready. They've been here since 8, and it's 9:15 now. The makeup artist already have twenty peoples makeup done. All you have to do is get your makeup done, and I have to make your clothes look dirty and ripped." I told him as we walked outside.

"Damn, what about Santana and Brittany? And the house?"He asked. We walked towards the group of people.

"Santana and Brittany are here and I'm doing their makeup after I do yours. Mama, Mary, and Dwight are in the house making the third floor and bottom floor look trashy and stuff." I said. We reached the group and everyone was there, sitting in the grass, on towels and in chairs. Some were getting their makeup done.

"It's about time! Where were y'all?" Artie asked, rolling up to us with the glee club plus Mr. Schue, Santana, Brittany, Mercedes and Chord.

"First off, Sam couldn't find his pants. After he found them, he couldn't find his shoes. After he found them, he couldn't find his damn phone, and he had been talking to his grandma the whole time. Everyone started laughing.

"We need to get started. Do you think you can have him ready in 20 minutes?" Artie asked, looking at his Ipad.

"Yeah, give me some space. Stand right there Sam." I started slathering mud all over his pants and shoes, then I wiped my hands on his shirt.

"Why don't I just roll around in the grass or something?" He suggested. I thought about it.

"That's a good idea." I said. He laid on the ground and started rolling around in it while everyone laughed.

"Alright, I think that's good enough Sammy." I told him. I made him sit in a chair and I made him look like he did last night.

"Nervous?" I asked him.

"Nope! I can't wait to start!" He responded, grinning at me. Artie clapped his hands and told everyone to follow him. He led us to the road back behind the woods behind my house. There was a truck there with a camera hooked to it, waiting. I watched as Sam, the truck and 20 of the zombies went to the end of the road where we couldn't see them.

Third Person POV

"Alright Sam, when I yell action, just start jogging kind of fast, okay?" Sam nodded." As for the zombies, just speed walk/limp after okay? I don't want you to go slow. And just... do what zombies do, grunt, groan, moan, growl, whatever you can think of. Alright," Artie said. Sam got in the position to start running." And...Action!"Sam started to jog like Artie told him to.

"Here they come!" Melody yelled, pointing at Sam, the truck and zombies. Sam was just jogging while the truck and zombies followed him. They did that about 10 more times and Artie finally said,

"That's it for this scene." Sam jogged all the way back to the group (glee club) and instead of sitting in a chair, he just laid in the grass at Brenda's feet.

"Tired Sammy? Or should I say, Alex?" He grinned at her and put two thumbs up. Artie rolled up to them again.

"Alright, lets get back to work! You don't have to run as much this time Sam." Sam got up and dragged his feet as he walked with Artie.

After filming the scene

"Cut! That was great Sam! We don't even have to redo that scene!!"

"Awesome!" Sam exclaimed happily.

"Alright, are you ready for the next scene? This is when you just throw all of the amo in the bag and-"

"I know what to do. I've read the script a million times."

"Alright. Send Stacy and Stevie in!" Artie said into an ear piece." Just so you know, there's a tv screen outside and everyone is watching."

"Dang, watch me mess up." Sam said sarcastically. Everyone watching laughed. Stacy and Stevie gave him a thumbs up as they walked passed him. They already know what to do.

"And Action!"

TIME SKIP

After shooting two more scenes

"I'd kiss you but your all sweaty and stuff." Brenda told him. He pouted and she patted his head." Mama ordered a lot of pizzas for everyone a little while ago, and they got here a few minutes ago. Let's go eat." Brenda said. He jumped up happily and she laughed. He snuck in a quick kiss and ran off.

"Sam! Really!" She heard him laughing loudly as he caught up with Chord. He threw an arm around his shoulders grinning.

"Hey bro!." He said happily. Chord looked at him weird.

"Hey?" It came out like a question.

"What?"

"Why are you so happy?" He asked. Sam shrugged.

"I don't know. I just am. It doesn't hurt to be happy sometimes!"

"Did Santana or Brittany slip you something? Or are you just hyped up on candy again?" Chord asked.

"Neither. I'm just happy." He said grinning as Brenda ran past him to catch up with Mercedes. Chord thought for a minute then he started grinning too.

"You got you some last night didn't you?" Sam looked around whistling, trying not to grin.

"Maybe." Chord laughed. They sat with the girls on the porch steps, eating pizza. Both boys were grinning.

 "Okay so, I know why Sam is grinning like that, but why are you smiling like that Chordy?"Brenda asked. He shrugged and the girls looked at each other.

"We have some pretty good news though." Mercdes said.

"What?" Brenda and Sam asked at the same time.

"We're staying here until after New Years." She replied. Sam started doing this really weird dance. Chord made a face, which consisted of doing the lip thing that Elvis does and raising an eyebrow. Brenda and Mercedes snorted. Sam sat back down and finished eating his pizza. He balled up his paper towel and tossed it towards the trashcan, and made it. He and Chord high fived. Brenda and Mercedes looked at each other.

"Boys." They said at the same time.