Chapter 24

All at once, people started talking, asking questions. After 10 minutes, Sam had had enough.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him. He crossed his arms his arms and glared at the wall. Brenda laughed and rubbed his knee. Again, everyone started asking her questions.

"Screw this, y'all are pissing me off." He grumbled. He grabbed his phone off the bed side table and his ear buds and put them in his ears. He started a random song and laid his head back and fell asleep.

Brenda looked over at Sam when she finished explaining what happened to everyone else and smiled at the sight. He had his good arm behind his head, with ear buds in his ears, snoring. She smiled and got beside him, putting her good arm around his stomach and her head on his chest. She fell asleep as well.

"Were gonna leave since they're asleep." Once everyone left, Chord hopped on Brenda's bed and got comfortable. He noticed Mary sitting in an uncomfortable chair and said,

"Mama, come here."and moved over so she could get beside him. She laid beside him and he wrapped his arms around her stomach and snuggled into her like a kid would when they had a nightmare. She kissed his head and ran her hands through his hair unitl he soon fell asleep, snoring much like his brother.

I'm so so so so sorry its short. This is officially the shortest chapter I have ever written! This is just a filler and is less than 300 words.