Chapter 5

Third Person POV

"I think, I think I'm pregnant Sam." That's what ran through Sam's head. He had been sitting on the couch, silent for the past five minutes, not knowing what to say. He blinked at Brenda a few times.

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure though, God, Sam, what are we gonna do if I am?" She exclaimed, sitting opposite of him and putting her head in her hands. He rushed over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Shh, it's okay. We don't even know if you are pregnant, okay? There's a chance that you're not." He tried to comfort her, but it didn't work very well.

"So? What if I am Sam? I wouldn't blame you if you left me." Sam froze as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Look at me." He put his hand on her chin and made her look at him, tears in her eyes." I will never, and I mean never leave you. Okay? No matter what happens, I'll be here. I'm not leaving you that easily, Alright? Now, calm down some, I'm gonna make a call okay?" She nodded, wiping her eyes. He kissed her forehead and got up, walking outside. He took his phone out of his pocket and sat on the steps. He dialed a number that he hasn't called in a while.

"Sup, Trouty?"

"I need you to do me a favor Santana..."

TIME SKIP

Brenda was sitting in the same spot when Santana and Brittany literally almost knocked the door down to get in. Sam had gone up stairs a few minutes ago to pee. Brenda was sitting in  a corner of the couch, her knees pulled up to her chest, staring into space.

"Brenda?" Santana asked. She had a brown bag in her hands. Brenda looked up at her and sniffed. The couple rushed over to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, Brenda." Brittany said. Brenda wiped her eyes again and sighed, sitting back, putting her legs down.

"Do you have the pregnancy tests?" Brenda asked. Santana nodded and handed her the bag." It's a good thing I have to pee." She said, going up the stairs, meeting Sam half way.

"Are they here?" He asked, she nodded, holding up the bag.

"Trouty Mouth, Brenda, we're gonna go okay? Let us know what the results are." Santana yelled up the stairs.

"Okay! Y'all be careful." They went to her bedroom, and sat on the bed. Brenda opened the back and dropped the three tests onto the bed, and picked one up, reading the directions.

"I have to pee on the stick, duh, and wait five minutes for the results." She said getting up. Sam nodded. She went into her bathroom, the tests in tow. Sam sighed, running a hand through his hair. He plopped back, thinking about everything. He could imagine himself holding a pink bundle, sitting next to Brenda on her hospital bed, after giving birth. The baby looked just like him, all except the nose. She had Brenda's nose. He came back to his senses when the bathroom door opened and Brenda came out, holding her phone.

"I set the timer for five minutes." She said, sitting next to him. He sat back up, and put an arm around her.

"Ya know, I would love to have a baby with you." She looked at him." Not right now, I mean in the future."

"Oh, same here. We're to young to have a baby Sam. We're still in high school, and we still have our lives ahead of us. Even if I am pregnant, I'm going to love the baby and keep him or her, but still." He nodded agreeing with her. They sat in silence for the next few minutes, until Brenda's phone went off. They looked at each other and Sam followed her into the bathroom. She picked up the pregnancy tests, and looked them over. She put her hand over her mouth and sobbed in relief.

Negative

Negative

Negative

"Thank God." She breathed," They're all negative. I'm not pregnant!" Sam grinned and hugged her, kissing her.