Chapter 7

Brenda's POV

"I just really want to know what cat is the father." Sam whined. I shrugged.

"I don't know Sam, there are a lot of male cats around here." I answered, scrolling through Facebook on my phone. He started grumbling about stupid male cats and went in the kitchen. I laughed and commented on Chord's status.

We miss you guys!-with Mercedes Jones, Sam Evans and 50 others.

Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson and 57 others like this.

Comments

Finn Hudson: We miss you guys too!

Rachel Barbra Berry: Yes, we want to visit you soon, or you can come visit us as well!

Mercedes Jones: Yeah girl, we're gonna start making plans to come visit! New York, and Ohio!

Brenda Jackson: God, please come back! Chord, Sam is all cranky and shit without you here! I swear he's on his man period!

Chord Overstreet: Seriously, his man period? lol

Brenda Jackson: Yeah, he's like Puck. He's an ass when he's on his man period.

Puck Puckerman: Hey, men do not have periods!

Brenda Jackson: Who said that you have man periods? You can't have a man period if you're not a man.

Santana Lopez, Artie Abrams and 49 others like this.

Artie Abrams: Ooh, burn!

Brenda Jackson likes this.

Sam Evans: I am not on my man period! Men don't have periods, B!

Brenda Jackson: You sure, Squishy? Then why are you grumbling about 'stupid male cats, getting my cat pregnant'?

Sam Evans:... :P

Santana Lopez: Really Trouty? That face, and why are you mad about your cat getting pregnant? I'm surprised you haven't got Southern Bell knocked up...Yet!

Sam Evans: Shut the hell up, Satan!

Chord Overstreet: What do you mean by 'yet'?

Brenda Jackson: Nothing Chord, she's just being a bitch, like usual.

Santana Lopez: Are you on your period now, too?

Brenda Jackson: Just give up Santana and stop commenting on this.

Sam Evans, Chord Overstreet and 20 others like this.

Santana Lopez: Fine then.

 Kitty Wilde: Finally, I was waiting for her to get off!

Quinn Fabray: Why?

Kitty Wilde: No reason.

Rachel Barbra Berry: Wait, your cat had kittens?

Sam Evans: Ya, why?

Brenda Jackson: We were wondering why she was so fat! Stacy's gonna have a cow when she gets home!

Sam Evans: Damn, I'm leaving when she gets home. She's gonna be screaming and all that jazz.

Jake Puckerman: Why?

Melody Hale: She loves kittens.

Ryder Lynn: I was wondering the same thing. Now I know.....

Brenda Jackson: I'm totally coming with you Sam. Where are we goin'?

Sam Evans: Idk. Where do you want to go?

Brenda Jackson: Idk, Jumpin' Jays maybe?

Sam Evans: Do you have any idea how AWESOME you are B?

Brenda Jackson: Well, I've been told a few times. ;)

Laura Evans: Aren't you two in the same room?

Sam Evans: No, I'm in the kitchen. B's in the living room. Why?

Laura Evans: Because you two are talking to each other, yet you're in the same house.

Brenda Jackson: You're in your room, so why don't you come tell us this down here?

Laura Evans: Maybe 'cus I don't want to get up.

Sam Evans: Maybe I don't want to sit in the living room, maybe Brenda doesn't want to get off the couch.

Brenda Jackson: Lol, Ikr! I don't want to get up! Hey, bring me a drink please.

Puck Puckerman: Who?

Brenda Jackson: Sam you idiot!

Puck Puckerman: Oh, you don't have to be so rude.

Sam Evans: And you don't have to ask stupid questions.

Puck Puckerman: Okay, I'm starting to think Sam IS on his man period.

Brenda Jackson: Nah, I was just kidding about him being on his man period. I think he's just hungry.

Mercedes Jones: Go make him some food! Chord acts the same way when he's hungry. But then, after I feed him he's a sweetie.

Chord Overstreet: Thanks Cedes!

Mercedes Jones: Yw babe, now, go get me something to eat.

Chord Overstreet: Okay....

Sam Evans: Duh, I'm always hungry. Y'all know that. Puck, just shut up, we're twins, of course we act the same sometimes! Get ready B, were going to Jumpin' Jays!

Brenda Jackson: lol, you're awesome Squishy! And I'm getting ready now. You didn't notice me go upstairs?

Sam Evans: Uhh, no...

Brenda Jackson: You need to get ready too Squishy! Bye guys! See y'all later and/or soon!