Chapter 50

December 19th, 2016, Friday

Third Person POV

 Sam and Brenda were in the living room, going through buckets of Christmas ornaments, strings of lights, wreaths, tinsel, mistletoe, etc. Sam was finally not sick any more, and he took advantage of that by kissing Brenda every chance he got. The glee clubbers, including the ones who were home for Christmas, were there, just watching the two. The Christmas tree was already up, waiting to be decorated. Sam finally got a string of lights untangled and he and Brenda started wrapping them around the tree. As they passed each other, Sam pecked her on the lips. She giggled. Quinn, Rachel, Kurt, and Mercedes were all getting it on video. Thankfully, the Evans left before the bad snow storm the day after thanksgiving. They finished putting the lights on the tree and started picking up tinsel and putting it all over the tree. Mary and Donna came in the living room from the kitchen.

"Sammy?" Mary asked.

"Brendie?"Donna asked.Sam and Brenda looked at each other.

"Oh hell, what do we have to do now?"Sam and Brenda asked at the same time.

"Well...the kids who were supposed to help with the Nativity scene at the church this year are unable to do it, and we kinda sorta maybe told the preacher..."Mary started.

"What?"

"That you two and the Glee club would do it. At the school."Donna finished sheepily."As well as a concert."

"Hato! Hay disón't tu tela usé oré ven asé usé tisú hita befaré tu cenit tao te percharé? Hala te dan golee club prohíbala con't ven do ti!"(What! Why didn't you tell us or even ask us this shit before you wen to the preacher? Half the damn glee club probably won't even do it!) Brenda exclaimed in Spanish. Sam looked at their moms.

"It's a good thing you don't know what she's saying."He told them. Then he turned to Brenda, and put his arms on her shoulders." Look, I kiwi yogur miad becáis teyú disón't asé usé abatí ita, buró I taheña ita pulid be fin tao do. Te mimbreéis oí te corcho anda te otéar adiós pulid loe ita."(Look, I know your mad because they didn't ask us about it, but I think it would be fun to do. The members of the church and the other kids would love it.) He told her. She looked at him for a few seconds before sighing.

"Fine, yo'rae rigente. Ita pulid prohíbala be fin."She said, then switched back to English. "Fine, Sam and I will do it. But I don't know about them."She said, gesturing to the others.

"I'll do it."Finn said. Soon enough, everyone else agreed to do it.

"Wow, we don't even need that many people. But I guess some of you could be in the church choir." Mary said, then clapped. They sat on a couch and watched Sam and Brenda dance around the tree, decorating it, and sneaking kisses every now and then.

"Oh, anda bey te ay, yogur Español si asomé!"(Oh, and by the way, your Spanish is awesome!) Brenda told him.

"Taheñas, señorita." (Thanks, Señorita) He told her sexily, although his mom and her mom didn't know that. She smiled and kissed him again.

"You really need to shave." She told him. He had a little beard going on.

"Um, not happening babe." He said, and kissed her again.

"Oh, gross!" Santana exclaimed and Sam and Brenda laughed.

 TIME SKIP

At the school, on the 21st, the last Sunday before Christmas.

Brenda's POV