Chapter 6

Brenda's POV

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Everyone was at my house, since were all going to Skype with Rachel and Finn. Yeah, that's gonna be a bit hard. I had on my 'I Love Sam Evans' shirt on, which made him laugh, and shorts, my hair in a messy bun. I had started working last week, after my pregnancy scare,and no one except for Sam, Santana, Brittany and myself knew about that. I heard my laptop ding and the notification that said I was getting a call popped up. I squealed and hit the accept button. Finn and Rachel came onto the screen.

"Hey guys! We miss you!" Rachel exclaimed, smiling and waving. Finn did the same.

"We miss you too! Although, I think Sam misses his only other giant friend!" I said. Sam snorted and sat beside me. I watched him mouth 'help me' to Finn, who laughed.

"Sorry bro. Can't help ya now. If you're still sane by Thanksgiving, I'll try to help ya." He joked. Sam sighed and fake pouted.

"Fine then." He said, looking away.

"Awe," Rachel and the girls giggled. "Guess what!"

"What?" We chorused.

"I got a call back for Fanny!" She exclaimed. Us girls started jumping up and I accidentally swung my hand back, smacking Sam right in the face. I gasped.

"I'm so sorry Sam, are you okay?" I asked. He was holding his nose.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's fine." He laughed and put his hand down. We talked for a little while and Rachel had to go to work.

TIME SKIP

Don't ask me why, but I was clapping my hands and stomping my feet again, singing 'We Will Rock You' for no reason. Sam found it very entertaining and videoed it, putting it on Facebook. when I stopped. I laughed, plopping down beside him.

"So, what're we doin' for the Fourth of July this year?" He asked. I thought about it for a few minutes.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that Puck is coming down to visit, so is Quinn, and I'm sure he'll have a butt load of fireworks with him." He chuckled, nodding." Before it gets dark though, we'll probably cook on the grill or something and swim. I'ma bring my cousins over too, and get them away for a little while. They're being cooped up in that old house." I said. He nodded, crinkling his face.

"That place is nasty." He said. I laughed at the way he said nasty.

"I know right!"

"Are all of them coming?" He asked. 

"Yeah, all of them. And I'll invite Kelsey and Kelly over as well." He nodded.

"I'll cook burgers and stuff, too." He said. I nodded and he stood up, stretching. I heard his bones popping and I giggled. "You want to come running with me?" He asked.

"Sure, I need to start exercising, since your ass keeps taking me out to eat all the time!" I exclaimed running up stairs to his (Our) room. He followed me laughing. I got a crop top and shorts and went into the bathroom to change.When I came out, he was pulling his muscle shirt on over his head. I poked him in the ribs as I walked past him. He laughed. I picked up my black tennis shoes and grabbed a pair of socks. Of course, one was pink and the other was green but oh well. I tied my shoe laces and stood up. Sam just finished tying his laces and stood up. He grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket and we went down stairs, grabbing two water bottles. We were the only ones home, again. I don't even know where everyone else is. We stretched, then jogged up and down the long road a few times, before stopping and sitting in the yard.

"When we're done, I am so getting in the pool." Sam said. I nodded agreeing with him. And we did just that, and later that day, we found out why Snowball was so fat. She gave birth to five kittens while we were out running.