Chapter 23

When Sam finally woke up completely, after waking up to tell someone to 'shut she hell up and let me sleep', a few times. He realized two things. 1) everyone from glee was in the room and 2) it felt like someone was stabbing him repeatedly on the arm.
"It's about time you woke up to face the invading horde!" Brenda exclaimed. He forced a smile her way, but she knew something was wrong. She got up, not taking her IV with her because an hour ago nurse Sarah took it out. She didn't have the hospital gown on anymore, just the tank top and shorts. She sat on the bed in front of him, he's sitting up now. She put her good hand on his cheek and made him look at her. She saw that his eyes were filled with pain, and tears from the pain. She immediately hit the call button and asked for pain medicine. Sarah came in and hooked somethin to his IV and old Brenda quietly,
"Let me know when his arm stops hurting need to change his bandages." Brenda nodded. She let Sam put his forehead on her shoulder and she hugged him around the waist.
"You're okay baby." She whispered in his ear.
"It hurts." He whispered back.
"I know baby. The medicine will start working in a few minutes." She got her phone and text Mary.

Can you get everyone to go out side in the hall for a few minutes? Sam needs a couple of minutes and he doesn't want them to see him hurting.~Brenda.

Yeah~Mary Evans. Brenda hears everyone getting up and leaving, including her. She kept whispering soothing words in his ear until he sat up, rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair.
"Sammy?"
"I'm okay-ish now." He said quietly."Still hurts but not as much."
"Good. I hate seeing you like this."
"I'm sorry."
"Stop saying your sorry! It's not your fault." He nodded.
"I have to pee." Brenda snorted and stood up, going into the bathroom and came back with the 'pee jug' as Sarah calls it.
"Sarah told me that when you have to pee to pee in this. Do you need help?" She asked, hoping the answer is no.
"Nah, I got it." Thank god!
"Okay, here. I'm just gonna turn around now."
"Embarrassed? I don't know why." Sam said cockily, no pun intended. She could practically hear the smirk in his voice.
"Shut up Evans!"
"Hey, one day your gonna be an Evans. You should go ahead and get used to it now." He said, then his eyes widened when he realized what he said." Um,"
"Don't worry about it Sammy, I already know that I'm gonna be one." She said turning around. He had finished peeing and over himself up. She took the pee jug back into the bathroom, washed her hands, and sat back down beside him. She put her hand under his chin and pulled his face up to look at her again.
"I love you, and you know it. Whenever you ask, no matter what, the answer will be yes." She said smiling. That make him smile for real this time.
"I love you too."They kissed and when they broke apart, she hit the call button and told Sarah that his arm wasn't hurting anymore. She changed his bandages and left, telling everyone that they could go back in.

Sorry for all mistakes!