𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. reid's daddy issues

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REID'S DADDY ISSUES !

4x07
━━━━━━

THE NEXT MORNING HAD BEEN FILLED WITH EMILY'S GRUMPINESS OVER HER HANGOVER AND MORGAN AND CASEY TRYING TO WIN ONE LAST SLOT BEFORE LEAVING. Casey noted at how bad Morgan was at the winning.

       Emily had come up behind the two. "Morgan, can you-- please, can you-- my head." She said. Casey was right about her being grumpy during a hangover. "My bad. Sorry. You know these things are rigged, right?"

       "Or you're just really bad." Casey shrugged, drinking from her coffee cup and Morgan blinked, turning his head to the girl. "Don't make me smack you." Casey shrugged and smirk tugged at her lips, "Do it, I dare you."

       Emily took a spot next to Rossi on the couch down at the lobby. "Late night?" Rossi guessed as Emily pinched the bridge of her nose. "I hate Vegas." She commented.

       "Come on, Prentiss. How can you hate Vegas? This is a grown folk's playground." Morgan said, looking around.

        JJ had walked towards the group. "Anyone seen Reid?" She asked. "I know he stayed with his mom last night." Morgan informed. "Well, he should be here by now. He knows the departure time." JJ turned her head over at the slot that Morgan and Casey were just at.

       "That thing still has credit on it." She was about to press the button when Emily spoke up.
"JJ, I swear to god—"

       JJ looked at her. "What?" Rossi points at Emily as she's not looking and signals to her that she's grumpy, making faces of how she was acting and causing JJ, Morgan and Casey to laugh.

"Oh, here he comes right now." Casey looked towards the entrance and spotted Reid, coming in through the doors. "What'd you do? Sleep through your alarm?" Morgan questions and Reid jogs up to them. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting."

"Hotch is already at the airstrip," JJ told. "How fast can you pack?" Reid looks at the group as Emily and Rossi stand up. "Actually, I'm gonna stay for a couple of days."

"Is everything all right?" Rossi asked. "Yeah, I just, um-- I haven't seen my mom for a really long time, so I'd like a few more days." Casey studied Reid's body language and could sense that something was off.
"You sure?" Morgan asked and Reid nodded; "Yeah." The group exchanged glances with one another. "Okay, take a few days. Do what you need to do." Casey said a small goodbye to Reid and walked behind Morgan, Emily and Rossi.

          They had reached the parking lot where their vehicles were at and Casey couldn't help but keeping looking over her shoulder and thinking if she needed to go back to discover what was going on with Reid and maybe help him out with whatever he needed help with.