𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the pig farm

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: THE PIG FARM !

4x26
━━━━━━

        OBVIOUSLY THIS GUY DIDN'T COMMIT THE MURDERS. Casey was confused, just as her team was. "Who the hell are you people?" The man questioned once more. JJ turned on one of the lights and walked towards the man."You are Mason Turner?" She asks.

"Dr. Turner," He corrects. William walks towards the man, holding up a picture of his sister. "This is my sister, Lee Hightower. Has she been here?"

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Mason asks. "We're with the FBI. We've been invited by the RCMP to assist in an ongoing investigation." Hotch informs.

"You haven't been invited into my home. My Canadian home. Now get the hell out before I call the proper authorities." It was obvious he didn't want to talk — and it made it even more suspicious.
"Sir, we've been invited by the proper authorities." Hotch sighs.

Bedwell and Rossi enter the home as Mason Turner speaks into a headset he had around his head. "Telephone, dial number 911." The dispatcher picked up instantly. "911. What's your emergency?"

"This is Dr. Mason Turner, 11712 Scott Road." Mason tells. "That won't be necessary." Bedwell speaks. "I want these people out of my home. They don't have any right to be here." Mason says.

"Agent Rossi, Agent Hotchner, may I have a word with you, please?" Bedwell asks and Casey, JJ and Reid are left in the room with Turner. Casey was just beyond confused. He couldn't have done this. Something in Casey's gut told her that he was involved — in some way.

Morgan had come rushing towards the house to tell Hotch about a garbage bin he and Prentiss found that was filled with hundreds of bloody shoes. Hotch, Rossi, Bedwell, Reid and Casey went to go investigate while JJ stayed with Dr. Turner.

Casey walks towards the bin Prentiss is currently shining a light on. The shoes looked ratty and muddy and bloody. It made her stomach churn.

"These are... they belong to victims?" Bedwell asks. "Possibly." Emily says. "Why just the shoes? Where are the bodies?" Bedwell asks.

"I don't think there's going to be any bodies, guys." Reid tells, standing next to the pig pen that was filled with a lot of pigs. "Pigs are omnivores. They'll eat anything. By anything, I mean... anything."

Casey pieced together what Reid meant and felt sick to her stomach. "You mean, the—" Casey paused. "Oh, my God, I'm gonna be sick."