𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒗. zodiac's back

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE: ZODIAC'S BACK !

7x11

━━━━━━

CASEY AND REID WERE CURRENTLY AT AN FBI SEMINAR DOWN IN ILLINOIS. Patricia Cornwell was just finishing up her part. "In the end, I just write about violent crime. The real heroes are the people here beside me. Now give a warm welcome to our next speaker, Dr. Spencer Reid of the BAU."

       Casey clapped for Spencer and he turned back at her and she gave him a reassuring look that he was gonna do great. Reid stood up and took over for the panel. "Thank you. Thanks. Patricia Cornwell, ladies and gentlemen. Ms. Cornwell will be signing books at the end of the session." The microphone was now receiving feedback. "Sorry. Um... Hi. I am here today to talk to you about paraphilias and their relation to violent crime. Does anybody know what dendrophilia is?" No one said anything and just stared at Spencer. "Yes, a fet-ish for trees."

        To say that his part wasn't so good was an understatement. Casey had thought he had done well, though. She was currently getting a lot of hype from the other people at the conference. They loved speaking to her and getting her insight since she had been the youngest on the team.

        Casey finished up speaking to everyone and realized Spencer had already walked out. She walked out to the lobby and found Reid speaking to someone. The person walked off, leaving Reid by himself. Casey caught up to Reid. "Who was that?" She asked.

        "That was the founder of Nanovex." Reid told. "Nano-what?" Casey questioned. "They make magnetically responsive nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery to tumor cells." Reid told. Casey gave Reid a blank stare. "Which brings me back to the my original question: 'Nano-what?' I've never heard of that." Casey stated.

         "You will. It's gonna change the world." Reid stated. He had begun to walk off and Casey stopped him. "Hey..." She called and Reid stopped. "You know, you did good up there today." The girl assured but Reid shook his head. "You know, you don't have to lie to me." He said. "I'm not," Casey told. "You did great."

         Before Reid could respond, he had received a text message from Hotch saying that they had had a case in San Francisco, relating to the Zodiac Killer. Casey was confused since the Zodiac Killer was long gone and it looked like a copy. Hotch had ordered for Reid and Casey to meet at the crime scene with him, Emily and JJ.

         And soon enough, they had gotten there. The crime scene looked similar to one of the murders from the Zodiac Killer. They walked up to the crime scene and flashed their badges. "Have any letters or ciphers been received?" Reid questioned as they met up with Hotch, JJ, Emily and an agent in charge.