𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊. nostalgia of the past

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: NOSTALGIA OF THE PAST !

6x16
━━━━━━

       "SO, HOW WAS THE DATE WITH ROSSI'S NEPHEW?" Garcia questions as Casey and her walk through the office. After hearing about the Italian nephew, Garcia had wanted all the details from Casey. And from Casey's perspective, the date was pretty good.

        "It was really good..." Casey told. Garcia looks at the girl and nudges her head for her to continue. "But? There's a but." Garcia tells and Casey shrugs, "He's a total hopeless romantic. I'm the exact opposite." She stated.

        "But it's a good thing, right? There's nothing wrong with him? He's not a serial killer or anything?" Garcia questioned. "He's perfect. Maybe a little too perfect." Casey smiled. "I will look him up after I brief the case." Garcia decided and Casey's smile faded.

       "Penelope Garcia, you will do no such thing—" Garcia flaps her arm. "Oh, I won't. I was just messing with you." But Casey knew she was most definitely going to snoop.

       The team had all arrived at the roundtable and Emily had showed up late but was right on time to brief about the case. "Traffic, I'm sorry." She apologized. "Let's get started." Hotch says.

       Garcia directs her attention to the screen. "Okay, ten-year-old, Sammy Sparks of Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, showed up at his elementary school this morning covered in blood. When police got to his house, they found that his parents, Charlie and Alison Sparks, were missing." Garcia explains.

       "Well, forensics indicate that at least one of them was injured, and by the looks of it, it was pretty severely." Morgan tells. "Has there been a ransom demand?" Emily asks. "There's been no communication whatsoever." Garcia tells.

       "Then, why call in the BAU?" Casey asks, curiously. "New Orleans is hoping we can interview Sammy." Hotch informs. "No one's talked to the witness yet?" Reid questions. "I don't understand. If Sammy was covered with blood, there's a good chance he could identify the unsub." Ashley tells.

       "Sammy's autistic," Hotch informs. "Getting him to tell us what happened isn't gonna be easy."

       With that, the team heads to the jet and before they debrief, Casey looks over the case in her head and overhears the convo between Ashley and Reid. Reid had been rambling about Doctor Who to the newbie and so Ashley had started with:

      "I'm really sorry."
      "For what?"
      "Asking."

      Ashley walks back to her seat that was next to Casey and as she does, Casey speaks: "Hey, only I get to be mean to him." She jokes.