𝒍𝒗𝒊. motivational speaker from hell

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER FROM HELL !

6x15
━━━━━━

      THE TEAM HAD BEEN CALLED IN FOR ANOTHER CASE. Casey and Reid had arrived at the same time at the roundtable and both saw that Emily was the only one there and she was on the phone with someone. "Lauren Reynolds is dead," She spoke before realizing Casey and Reid walked in the room.

Both exchanged a look as Emily finished wrapping up her phone call. "Who's Lauren Reynolds?" Reid asked in curiousness once Emily hung up.

"She was a friend of mine." Emily said. "How did she die?" Reid asked and Emily looked as the team was coming into the room. "A car accident." She said. "I'm really sorry." Reid apologized and Casey gives her condolences.

"Good morning." Rossi spoke as he, Seaver, Hotch, Morgan and Garcia entered the room. "Let's get started." Hotch told.

"Hey," Garcia starts. "Thank you all for coming. And time is of the essence. Okay." She grabs the remote to the screen and begins. "Molly Grandin, twenty-five years old, she's been missing approximately 24 hours. Her car was found abandoned in a strip mall parking lot."

"Syracuse police chief just called me to tell me that four months ago another woman, Gail Langston, also twenty-five, went missing." Hotch informed.

"Gail's body washed up three days later in Onondaga Lake. She'd been held captive, her hands and feet smashed, and then she was stabbed to death." Garcia added. "Her car was found in the same parking lot as Molly Grandin's." Hotch said.

"Other than abandoned cars, what makes them think it's the same offender?" Emily asked. "Both women packed a bag with enough clothes and toiletries to last them for the weekend, and in both cases, the bags were found in the car along with their purses and cell phones." Garcia told.

"If the unsub is sticking to the same M. O., then Molly only has 36 hours left." Reid told. "Let's go." Morgan told and the team heads on the jet and Hotch decides to have the group meet up at the PD before splitting everyone off.

They arrive at the PD where the team meets the chief but somebody catches Rossi's eye when being introduced.
"Marco?" He asks, confusedly. And sure enough it was.

Marco looked entirely different from when Casey last saw him. He was thirteen, he had braces and he definitely did not have the looks he does now. He looked like Rossi, but younger.

The man looked at him in disbelief and smiled: "Uncle Dave?" Rossi approached the man. "Marco, mí nipote!" The two exchange a tight hug and pull away and Rossi pats his shoulder.