𝒊𝒊. a pipecleaner with eyes

CHAPTER TWO: A PIPECLEANER WITH EYES !

3x07
━━━━━━

       IT HAD BEEN CASEY'S FIRST CASE AS AN INTERN AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE CASE PERTAINED TO BUT SHE WAS CURRENTLY SETTLING AT HER DESK, WHICH WAS NEXT TO EMILY'S. She had currently been looking at some paperwork and subtly listening to Reid's rambling and she knew that Morgan was getting irritated with his rambling because he had been staring up at the painters coming in and out of Rossi's new office and he stood up and began to walk up the steps to check it out when the last painter left.

"Where are you goin'?" Spencer asked as Derek walked away from him. "Taking back the last 5 minutes of my life." He noticed as Reid took notice of him walking up the steps to Rossi's new office. "You can't go in there." He said. "Don't you want to know about this guy?" Morgan asked.

"I do." Emily raised a hand and began to follow Morgan and Casey decided to follow behind. "Got it all memorized... his books, his bio." Reid recited in his hands. "Yeah, books have sold over a million copies." Morgan thought. "So?" Casey asked in curiousness.

"There's a million reasons not to come back, if you know what I'm sayin'." Morgan told as both him and Emily entered his office. Both Casey and Reid looked around Casey hit Reid's chest with the back of her hand and nodded towards the office. "Come on." She encouraged.

"We're not allowed." Reid said. "Come on, aren't you a little curious?" She asked, following Emily and Morgan up the office.

      "Huh," Emily began, looking at the empty office. "Taupe walls. That's a negative color. Cold, distant. You know, emotionally, taupe is linked to loneliness and the desire to escape from the world." Emily stated.

      "I just figured the guy's walls would be covered with plaques and commendations." Morgan said. "Huh, maybe he doesn't want to be reminded of past victories. It's a new chapter for him." Emily figures and Reid walks in the room.

     "What happened to the moratorium on inter-team profiling, guys?" Reid asks. "Come on, Reid, 'team'? I don't think this guy knows the meaning of the word." Morgan says. "Ooh, I found something." Casey speaks, she says pulling out a frame of ancient art. "Looks like some type of religious art." Morgan points. "Looks like an original." Casey points out.

       Reid walks towards the girl, looking down at the art, as well. "Definitely expensive." Casey added as Reid examined the frame. "It's Renaissance Art. If that's original..."
       "Is it?" Emily asks.
       "Well, he's got a lot of dough, I wouldn't be surprised if it is." Casey told.
        "I don't know, it's kinda hard to tell. Means he's into the classics." Reid said. "What else?" Morgan asks. "Uh, Italian, strict Catholic upbringing. Probably believes in redemption."