𝒍𝒊𝒗. ashley seaver

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: ASHLEY SEAVER !

6x10
━━━━━━

THE TEAM WAS BEING SENT TO NEW MEXICO AFTER BEING TOLD OF THREE MURDERS OF WOMEN IN THEIR HOMES. The community they resided in was small and anyone was bound to be the murderer.

        Everyone on the team had been ready to leave for the case — Casey packed up a few things for her go-bag. Hotch and Rossi were coming down the stairs after talking in Hotch's office. "Ashley." Rossi said, getting the attention of Casey who was unfamiliar with anybody on the team being named Ashley.

        Casey turned her head and saw a blonde girl with a small smile and a bag along with her. "Agent trainee Seaver," She approached the group as Morgan, Emily and Casey approached as well.

       "Supervisory Special Agents: Prentiss, Willows and Morgan." The girl shakes everyone's hands. "Seaver... I think I remember you." Casey spoke. "We were partners a couple of times during training before I left." Casey clarifies and Ashley smiles, "That's correct." Casey looks at the team. "Youngest pairing and we were the best."

       "I've heard a lot about all of you." Seaver tells, looking at everyone. "Well, I hope it was all good." Morgan said. "Very, sir." Ashley says. "Anything specific? I mean about me in particular." Morgan told and Casey rolls her eyes. "Oh, please, don't encourage him." Emily comments.

       "Agent Seaver is on loan to us from the academy while she's in remedial training with an injury." Hotch explained. "Concussion," Seaver stated. "Hand-to-hand got a little out of control."

       Emily looks at the girl. "How's the other guy?"
       "Don't ask." Ashley says, causing both Casey and Emily to chuckle when Reid suddenly comes up beside Casey.

       "I was remediated in the academy also." Reid states. "Agent Seaver, Dr. Reid." Rossi introduces. "Um, what was your issue?" Ashley asks, striking conversation. Reid begins to think. "What was my issue? Marksmanship, physical training, obstacle course, hogan's alley, you know, pretty much everything that wasn't technically book related. They ultimately had to make exceptions to allow me into the field." Reid explained. "Hm, that does not surprise in the least bit." Casey comments.

"Agent Seaver's going to accompany us to new Mexico." Hotch informs.
"She is?" Morgan asks.
"As a consultant." Hotch nods.
"On?"

    Rossi informs: "She has a unique perspective." Ashley looks in between Rossi and Hotch to the other members. "They don't know?" She asks, causing Casey to furrow her brows in confusion.