𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. o, canada...

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: O, CANADA !

4x25
━━━━━━

TODAY WAS A PRETTY BIG DAY FOR CASEY WILLOWS. It had been the day after her graduating the FBI academy and now... she was finally here at the BAU as a graduate from the academy. Of course, the team congratulated her and showed up at her graduation.

Penelope had showed up with cupcakes for the girl and fortunately, Casey got one before anyone else did. "Well, hello, Miss FBI." Morgan greeted to the girl as soon as he had entered the conference room. "Miss Almost FBI, actually." Casey corrects.

"Congrats on graduating from the academy, kid." Rossi tells, shaking Casey's hand. "Thank you." Hotch comes in behind Rossi, shaking Casey's hand, as well.

        "Congrats on being bumped up to agent-in-training, by the way." Emily congratulates the girl as she takes one of Penelope's cupcakes.

         "It took facing my past demons and almost dying from a strain for this to happen." Casey tells, looking over at Reid as JJ walks in the room. "Where's the next case located, JJ?" Hotch asks. "Canadian border." She informs, turning on the screen and sitting with the team as she placed the files in front of them.

           JJ had played footage from the security cameras at the border of a man and he had crashed the guard post and he had looked straight at the cameras as he let the guards get him.

"His name's William Hightower. He claims over the past month, he's picked 10 people off the streets of Detroit, killed them, dumped their bodies across the border in Canada." JJ informed.

"Has he given up the dumpsite?" Emily asks. "He said he'll only talk to the FBI." JJ told. "Do we have confirmation these people are even missing?" Reid questions. "Two were reported missing by family months ago, but they all appear to be transients. We're having a hard time finding any information on them." JJ informed.

"Garcia?" Hotch asks, looking towards the woman and she nods, "Like a bloodhound, sir." Garcia grabs her things and leaves the room.

"So what do we know about this guy?" Morgan asked. "Until 2 months ago, he was a sergeant in the US Army. He did two tours in Iraq. Lost his left leg in a roadside ambush. He was discharged with a purple heart and a commendation for Valor." Hotch answered Morgan.

"And the Royal Canadian mounted police are requesting our help?" Reid asks. "They don't have a lot of choice." Hotch tells. "He manages to get away with ten murders so why crash the guard post?" Casey asks.