𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. death around the corner

CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: DEATH AROUND THE CORNER !

━━━━━━

     REMEMBER CASEY'S CLICHÉ MEET CUTE? Well, the meet cute had gone really well and they had gone on multiple dates the last few months. And due to Casey's smiles every time she opened her cell phone, Garcia had figured out that she had been seeing someone.

And no matter how hard Garcia would try and get her to talk about the guy, Casey wouldn't give in. "No, Penelope." Casey told as she walked away from the girl trying to pry into her love life. "You know you wanna budge, Casey." Garcia pressures. "No, I do not." Casey says.

"Come on, you seriously aren't gonna tell me about this super smexy guy you've been seeing?" Garcia asked and Casey rolls her eyes jokingly. "Pen, there's nothing to tell, I mean, he's cute, we've gone on a couple of dates but I don't know if we'd even be good together!"

"Okay, well, can I at least get a name?" Garcia questioned. "Hm, let me think about— no." Casey tells and Garcia's eyebrows furrow. "Why?" Casey looks at the woman. "Because you're gonna do your science-y smart stuff and try to figure him out by his credit card number."

"Wait, I can do that—"
"Which is why you will never find out his name."
"Oh, you are too good." Garcia shook her head.
"Yes, ma'am, I am." Casey smirked.

Morgan, Casey, JJ and Reid had all walked into the room next, as if on cue and Morgan was the first to notice Garcia bothering Casey. "What's going on here?" He asked.

"Just talking about Casey's new beau." Garcia blurted and Casey closed her eyes in embarrassment and everyone looked at Casey in surprise.

"Beau?" JJ questioned.
"You're seeing somebody?" Morgan asked with a smirk on his faces
"Since when?" Emily asked.
"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" Reid added on.

Casey looked at Garcia and raised her arms. "See, you and your big mouth!" She says and looks back to her friends. "It's just this guy." Casey says and started to walk away but the team followed her. "And who is this guy?" Morgan asked.

"Seriously, I'm dying to know the details!" Garcia exclaimed. "Hey, whatever happened to Marco? It's not him again, right?" Emily asked.

"No details!" Casey says. "He's just a guy. And it is definitely not Marco, this guy is new and... I doubt he's serious about anything."

Morgan raises an eyebrow. "Are you?"

Casey gives a look to Morgan, who raises his eyebrows and the girl sighs: "Moving on. Listen, when I'm ready to tell you, I'll give you all the dirty details but for now - you are blessed with nothing."