𝒍𝒊. teenagers scare the living shit out of me

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME !

6x05
━━━━━━

        CASEY HAD TAKEN TWO WEEKS OFF OF CASES AND HAD GONE TO THERAPY SESSIONS AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK. Now, she was back at work and she felt content, she wasn't walking on eggshells — she felt free, almost.

        She was glad to finally be called in on for a case regarding family killings. Garcia had now been presenting the case to them. "Last night, all four members of the Bennett family were killed in their home in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Jake and Sandra Bennett were the parents of Sammy, 11, and Kayla, 9."

"Agent Beeks in the Omaha field office called me," Hotch stated. "The previous night, the other family, the Archers, were killed just across the state line in Nebraska. He thinks it's the same offender."

"The M. O. is consistent," Morgan spoke. "Both mothers died due to severe blunt-force trauma, and the fathers suffered multiple stab wounds."
Rossi added: "The children were all strangled. Violence only in the kids' rooms, but no sexual abuse on any of the children. That's odd."

"Odd comes up right now," Garcia said. "Because the Bennett father was not just stabbed, he was also..." Garcia looked at the team and turned the screen off. "And those pictures are in your personal files because I didn't think they needed the help of 1080p."

Casey made a face as she opened the file. "His chest was opened, organs disturbed, intestines... removed, lovely."

"That's awesome," Garcia commented. "Could we please leave the gross part of the conversation for the plane?" Casey slightly chuckled to herself. "The father of the Archer family had multiple stab wounds but no dissection." Reid said.

"So he went from piquerism to this overnight?" Emily asked. "Two families in two days," Rossi said. "He's on a spree."

"Wheels up in 30." Hotch spoke and everyone began to walk out of the office. Casey began to make her way to the door when suddenly, a glimpse of a familiar girl by the name of Ellie Spicer caught her eye. And she seemed to have caught Ellie's.

"Hey, Morgan?" Casey asked and Morgan made his way over to the girl. "Isn't that Ellie?" She asked.

The two had decided to pull the little girl aside in an office, along with Emily who followed and Morgan had said something to Garcia before going to the room. The last Casey had heard was that she was settling well with her foster family in California. She had snuck on a plane to go and see Morgan and Casey, since they were the ones she had kept in contact with after what happened to her dad and aunt.