𝒙𝒙𝒊. soul mates

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: SOUL MATES !

4x12
━━━━━━

TO MAKE IT A SHORT STORY, A MAN HAD BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPING AND MURDERING GIRLS DOWN IN FLORIDA. These accusations had followed him from Atlanta, which the family had been forced to move right afterwards. He was now taken into custody because a girl named Missy Dewald had gone missing and it was linked back to him and now Reid, Garcia and Willows were about to go through his computer.

        Casey had been sitting at the computer, on the phone with Garcia and Reid had stepped up after walking out of the room for a moment. "You find anything?" Reid asked, sitting down.

      "Give me a minute," Garcia spoke. "I will find the grime." Casey sighs, "Alright. You ready to start searching his computer?" She asked. "Born ready." Casey could practically hear her smirk.

      Garcia had taken over the laptop. "Seem to be in control." Reid comments. "You're surprised?" Casey asks. "I'm always in control, sweet cheeks." Garcia told and Casey smiled. "So far, William Harris appears to be quite intelligent. He's covering his tracks pretty well." Reid continued.

       "Well, he's been caught in the crossfire like this before, he's learned a few things and how to get away with it properly this time." Casey explained.

      "Yeah, just because you delete your history, It doesn't mean all your dirty cyberlaundry isn't hanging out there for me to find on your hard drive. Rookie mistake." Garcia had gone through it all and found a link through that led to a bunch of journal entries. It looked pretty suspicious to Casey.

      Both Reid and Casey decided to take it over at the boards — which had all the info and dirt on William Harris. Rossi, Morgan and the detective on the case had been waiting for the info they found.

      "Garcia's been digging through William's computer. She found an encrypted link to a web page." Reid explained. "Where'd it take you?" Morgan asked. "Uh, an unsearchable, untraceable blog with tons of journal entries." Reid tells. "It's like some sort of diary he's been hiding." Casey adds on. "You find anything incriminating?" Rossi asked looked at the two.

     "Willows and I were able to differentiate between two distinct voices, two authors. I found various idiosyncratic words, phrases, punctuation, And orthography within the blog entries consistent with each separate person -- words like 'soda' and 'pop'. One guy uses dashes while the other uses ellipses." Reid chuckled at his own words.

      The detective looked over at Rossi. "Where'd you find this kid?" He asked. "He was left in a basket on the steps of the FBI." Rossi whispered to him and Casey chuckled and added, "You get used to it after a while."