𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. bombshell

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX: BOMBSHELL !

7x24

━━━━━━

SPENCER REID HAD NEVER BEEN MORE ANXIOUS IN HIS LIFE. Maybe a couple of times in his life but not ever so recently. After figuring out that there were gas mains in the building that blew up, he thought about Casey and Emily and how they both went in as soon as he made his discovery. He began to question himself. He should've found it a minute earlier. He could've.

      Reid stood over Kevin's shoulder, trying to get a hold of the team. And Kevin was getting just as anxious as him. Maybe even more so. "I can't get through. Even the SAT phone's got a busy signal."

Reid's heart began to race even more as the news played in front of him. Casey was in that building, if something happened to her, he would never forgive himself for figure it out sooner. Casey. She was all he could think about and maybe it wasn't the right time to think about her but he truly did care about her. He needed to get down there to make sure she was okay.

"What do we do? What are we supposed to do?" Kevin questioned and that was when Reid decided: "We gotta get over there." With that, Reid left and Kevin followed behind.

Casey coughed aloud and tried to see through the smoke. The explosion, thankfully, didn't kill her but it most certainly knocked the wind out of her. She found her gun beside her and she slowly stood up and squinted through the smoke. "Emily?" She called out.

She coughed once more and put her arm in front of her face. "Emily?" Casey tried again and was beginning to see clearly again. "Over here!" She heard Emily's voice and took a breath of relief as she heard her voice.

Casey followed Emily's voice and reunited and together found an elderly couple together. The woman was alive and the man was knocked unconscious.

Soon enough, Casey was in relief once she heard Morgan's voice, calling for her and Emily. "Over here!" Casey called. Morgan's figure formed and so did JJ once they found the women. "You all right?" JJ asked the two.

Casey nodded as Emily answered, "Yeah. They were hiding back here." Morgan kneeled, looking at the couple. "Can we move them?" Emily nodded, "Yeah, with help. He's unconscious."

"Just let me stay with him," The woman spoke, her voice hoarse. "Please." She begged.

JJ looked at the couple and then looked over at Casey and Emily. "I can't find Will," She said. "Have you seen him?" Casey looked at the woman and shrugged, "He might be down below. I don't know, we haven't seen him." Both Morgan and JJ nodded as Emily and Casey stayed with the couple.