𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. assassination nation

CHAPTER EIGHT: ASSASSINATION NATION !

━━━━━━

CASEY WILLOWS WAS KNEE DEEP IN PAPERS AT THE MOMENT. She had currently been studying for her evaluation testing and she had been working her butt off for the past two weeks. Casey was at her desk, looking down at her paperwork and not daring to look up at the chatting co-workers near the desk.

Paperwork was a bitch, especially for testing and things you had to study for. To Casey, it was like high school all over again.

Morgan, Garcia, Prentiss and Reid were all chatting their heads, talking about Garcia's supposed relationship with Kevin and as much as Casey wanted to chat with them — she had to keep studying. That's what she pretty much did in high school, it wasn't any different.

Eventually, Morgan and the rest of the team noticed the distressed yet focused look on Casey's face and wondering why she wasn't over there, joining them in the conversation.

"Casey?" Morgan called but Casey did not look up from her work. "Casey." The girl still didn't look up and this time, she heard Morgan calling her but she didn't look up. "Earth to Willows." Morgan told, standing up.

"Can't look up, I got evaluations I gotta study for." Casey spoke, keeping her eyes on her papers.

Morgan chuckled, walking towards her and the team followed him. "Oh, don't you remember the FBI testing?" He asked, looking towards Emily, who had a smirk on her face. "The whole system is rigged, you know." She told.

"I'd like for Garcia to rig it for me." Casey told and Garcia chuckled beside Morgan. "I could," She said. "But I can't, you gotta earn it fair and square like the rest of us."

Casey yawned, covering her mouth and just wanting to rest for a minute or two. Reid couldn't help but notice the bags under her eyes, he was familiar with those since he had bags under his eyes most of the time. Which is why he had about seven sugars in his coffee this morning. He barely slept the previous night.
"You okay?" He asked her.

Casey shook her head and rested her head in her hands. "I've been eating, sleeping and breathing papers for the past week," She sighed. "No, I am not okay."

Morgan laughed again, remembering the stress he had to endure when taking his tests. "You're gonna do great." He assured to her. "What have you mastered at so far?" Reid asked, looking over Casey's shoulder.

Casey moved back a bit to show Reid what she was working on. "The mental stuff, I think I can take. My gun evaluation is soon and then there's the brainy stuff which I know I'm gonna be stumped at so I've been working my butt off on it." She explained.