𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. rossi strongly dislikes psychics

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: ROSSI STRONGLY DISLIKES PSYCHICS !

4x14
━━━━━━

       CASEY WALKED INTO THE BAU WITH HER COFFEE IN HER HANDS AND THE FIRST THING SHE NOTICED WAS PENELOPE AND KEVIN, LOOKING DOWN AT A NEWSPAPER. "Whatcha guys looking at?" Casey asked, peeking over Garcia's shoulder.

       "Horoscopes for today." Kevin informed. "Come on, guys, you don't think there's actually anything to that stuff, do you?" Casey looked over at Morgan. "You'd be surprised." Kevin said.

"It's gibberish." Emily scoffed.
"Thank you." Morgan nodded.
"Oh, you are just jealous because you don't have the magic ingredient." Garcia said.
"I have the magic ingredient. It's called splenda." Emily told.

"All right, skeptic, what's your sign?" Kevin asked and Casey raised her eyebrows towards Prentiss. "No." Emily said. "No-- is that in April?" Garcia asked.

Reid had walked in the room and Garcia looks towards him. "Reid, we need a DOB on Prentiss." She tells.  "Ah, 7:12 a.m., October 12, 19--" Emily whips her head towards Reid, stopping him. "Hey!" She shouts. Casey snickers as Garcia looks down at the newspaper. "Libra-- I should have known." She comments.

"'A romantic opportunity may experience a slight hitch thanks to the pesky lunar influence, which could have you dipping into a rather chilly mood. If being demonstrative and warm is difficult, then neutralize this temporary cold front with a simple but affectionate gesture.'" Garcia read.

Emily drops her spoon in her mug. "I have a simple gesture." She then proceeds to flip the group off and Casey laughs. She looks over at Garcia. "Do me. Capricorn." She says.

"Capricorn... Capricorn... ah!" Garcia examines and then reads on, "'You're likely to be hungry for an escape from the norm and you may find yourself dreaming up greener pastures on the job front. Lean into your need to drift off into the deep recesses of your mind and see what feelings are looking for acknowledgement.'" Casey furrows her eyebrows, "The heck does that mean?"

"Complete gibberish," Emily told. "That's what it means." Garcia looks at the girl. "Well, since it mentions your job, maybe you're looking forward to having the job of your dreams and maybe you're looking for acknowledgment for the job, since you're so passionate." She stated and Casey shrugs, "Maybe."

"Hey!" Casey looks over and sees JJ walking towards the group. "JJ, you're back!" Casey smiles, giving the woman a small hug. "Yup. You guys ready to gather?" JJ asks.