𝒊𝒊𝒊. tracey lambert

CHAPTER THREE: TRACEY LAMBERT !

3x08
━━━━━━

IT WAS THE AVERAGE DAY AT THE BAU. Casey had been filling out some paperwork and she had been halfway done when she looked up and noticed Penelope strolling through her desk — multiple times, I might add and Casey knew she had something on her mind.

    Casey had finally decided to give in once the clacking of Penelope's heels grew tired in her ears. She put her pen down and looked up and Penelope's eyes sparkled. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Miss Garcia?" She asked and Penelope stood in front of her desk. "I met a guy." She smiled.

"Really? Where? What's his name? Give me all the dirty details." Casey said, sitting up now. "His name is James, I met him at the coffee shop. Smoking hot." Penelope described and Casey smirked, "Was it like a meet-cute?" She asked. "I fixed his computer and he gave me his number in return. Can you believe it? A complete stranger."

"Well, I'm happy for you, Pen." Casey smiled. "This never happens. Not to me. What if I mess it up?" Casey could tell that Penelope was beginning to overthink. "Pen, you have a beautiful soul, along with a beautiful heart. Who wouldn't want you? You're hot." Casey says.

She then turns her attention to JJ walking fast towards the round table room and Morgan following behind her. "Case?" She asks. "Yup." Morgan answers. "How bad?" Casey asks. Morgan turns to her and says: "Florida."

Casey closes her eyes: "Oh, golly." She stands and follows Morgan and the rest into the room as JJ already has the crime scene photos on the screen and presents the case to them.

    "Bridgewater, Florida. Local girl, Abbey Kelton, 19, left her parents' home to go to the local junior college. She never came home. 3 days later, joggers found her-- part of her--" JJ presses the button and reveals the picture of half of the woman's body. "In a nearby park."

    "What did that to her?" Prentiss asks. "Bridgewater's off of I-75, which is often referred to as 'Alligator Alley' for reasons that are now apparent. Everything below the waist had been eaten." JJ explains.

     "Ah, the circle of life." Rossi comments. "Suddenly, I don't feel so guilty about my alligator wallet." Emily adds on.
     "Alligators didn't cut off her fingers, slit her throat, or carve this into her chest." Hotch slides a picture over to Morgan and Casey peeks and sees that a pentagram is carved into her chest. "An inverted pentagram." Morgan says. "Locals believe the killing was committed by a satanic cult." JJ added. "Some things never change." Rossi says.

"But killer satanic cults don't exist. They were debunked as a suburban myth, right?" Casey looked around and saw that all eyes were on her and a look on Rossi's face confused her. "What?" She asks.
"Rossi's the one that debunked them." Reid informs to the girl. Rossi nods, raising his eyebrows. "Oh, right. Thanks." Casey says.