Chapter 6

*Erin's POV*

"You here? Well that surprises me." I opened Jay the door.
"I heard that a pretty young woman lives here." He leaned down and kissed me.
"Maybe you wanna introduce me to her?" I joked around.
"Of course. You know. She's like really pretty. I work with her. And right now she's in my arms." He kissed me again.
"She must be a lucky girl." I really enjoyed that he was here with me.
"Guess I'm more of a lucky guy to have her here with me." He started to undress me.
"That wasn't nice what you did to me earlier. That was on purpose, wasn't it?" He gently bit my neck.
"Not in the first place but it was quite entertaining." He picked me up and I squeaked.
"Well then I'm going to entertain myself now." His look showed me that it wasn't going to be exactly nice for me.
After a while he got me that far that I begged him to let go of me, but that just seemed to motivate him even more.

*Jay's POV*

"Torturer." Erin was laying next to me and we were both out of breath.
"It was your own fault, you have to admit that. And you can't say that it was fun." I smiled at her and was just amazed how beautiful she was.
Before she could answer it knocked on the door and I immediately looked over to the window and estimated how high her apartment was.
"Don't jump. Just wait." She quickly got dressed and than went to open the door.
"Hey Hank." The blood in my veins froze when I heard Voight walking in.
I looked over to her wardrobe and than grabbed my stuff and hid myself in there hoping Voight wouldn't open the closet as I wasn't wearing anything.
I heard them talking but couldn't make out what they were talking about.
Than a few moments later I heard the bedroomdoor open and I already saw myself bleeding out on her floor because Voight cut my throught.
"Jay?" The door got opened and Erin bursted out laughing.
"You look like a terrified porcupine." Her head was bright red.
"I thought I was about to die." I crawled out of my hiding place.
"I would never have let him into my bedroom to kill my boyfriend." She paused after the sentence and I noticed it too. I didn't know how she saw us, but hearing from her that we were in a relationship made my heart jump.
"I'm sorry. It just slipped out." She blushed and looked away.
"I really love to be your boyfriend. There is nothing to be sorry for." I took her face in my hands and kissed her tenderly.
"You sure? I mean we've never really been on a date somewhere and my past is kinda messed up. So maybe you should think about it?" She looked at me and I just knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
"There is nothing I need to think about. At the first moment I saw you I knew I wanted to be with you. And I was really glad when Antonio told me that you weren't taken." I wasn't sure why I was telling her, but I felt like she should know.
"It was pretty much the same for me, only with the small difference that Kim and Hailey knew it before me. I mean... they knew that I like you before I knew it. Not that they like you." She tried to explain.
"I totally get it." We smiled at each other and she leaned over and kissed me.
"You're like one of the first man in my life that isn't abusing me. Or at least I hope you don't." She looked a little unsure what to say next.
"I will never willingly hurt you. I promise you that." I sat down behind her and put my arms around her.
"Thank you." She leaned against my chest and we stayed in this position for a while.