Chapter 15

*Erin's POV*

"Good morning you two." Jay put his hand on my stomach, even when you couldn't see anything yet.
"Good morning to you aswell." I stretched a bit to kiss him.
"I gotta go take a shower real quick and than we go?" He crossed his arms behind his head.
"We're quite late. So maybe we should share a shower to safe some water and time?" I suggested and he looked very pleased by that idea.

"I'm gonna go and talk to Hank right away." I said to Jay before we went through the security door.
"Alright. Just come and get me if you need support." He leaned down and kissed me.
"Hank? Can I come in?" I knocked on the open door.
"Yes. Of course. Come in." I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath before I started talking.
"I'm pregnant." Getting straight to the point seemed easier than explaining it for a long time.
The expression Voight made I'd never seen on his face.
"For real?" He looked down to my belly as if I was showing already.
"So you're like your mother. Just sleep around and then get pregnant. You have two the same talent. Good job, Erin." Voight sounded shocked and completely annoyed at the same time.
I did not expect this reaction.
"Don't you dare comparing me to my mother ever again." Bunny was my mother, but I didn't want anyone to compare me to her, especially Hank, because he knew what she was like.
"But if it is the truth." He just looked at me without saying anything.
"I did not just sleep around." I tried to hold it back, but my voice was trembling because he hurt me with his words.
"Well. How should I know." I couldn't believe how he reacted.

*Jay's POV*

Erin was crying when she walked out of Voights office.
I received her with open arms and held her tight.
"I knew it." Adam's voice sounded satisfied.
A second later I relaised that we just showed everyone that we were dating but I didn't care because I felt that this was the only right way to be there for Erin right now.
After she stopped crying, I went to Voight's office and closed the door behind me. He looked a little puzzled why I hadn't knocked.
"What do you want, Halstead?" Voight was just sitting in his chair.
"I really don't mean to say something about your relationship with Erin but the way you just talked to her... she deserves better than that." I just gave him my opinion.
"You said quite much for not meaning to say anything. And now I'm just feel free to say that you really have no idea what you're talking about." Voight sounded more annoyed.
"She wasn't sleeping around, Sarge. She's pregnant with my child." He looked like his jaw was going to drop any second.
"I'm in love with her. And just so you know; I'm not going to leave her now that she's pregnant." Since Voight was apparently still in a state of shock, I just left his office.
"Thank you." Erin came up to me and hugged. I hugged her back and kissed her on the top of the head.
"You guys are so adorable together." Hailey looked totally happy and she and Burgess cheered us up.
"I totally knew it." Adam looked happy too.
"You already said that you goof." Erin smiled but she didn't tell them that she was pregnant and so I didn't aswell because I wanted to leave it to her when she was ready to tell them and didn't want to force her into something.

*Erin's POV*

"Do you think Hank will exept us at some point?" We were sitting on the couch and Jay had his arms around me.
"Course he will. It's just a bit difficult for him to relaise that you are having your own life now." He rested his head on mine.
"I just love you for being you." I moved a bit so I could kiss him.