Chapter 57

*Erin's POV*

"You may now kiss the bride." The whole church cheered up and Jay and I kissed each other passionately.

The past few weeks had passed by in a flash and I couldn't believe I was married to Jay.
"I love you." I couldn't take my eyes off Jay when we were in a large room with all of our friends after the ceremony.
"I love you too." Jay had a constant smile on his face and leaned down to kiss me.
Hank had financed my dress, so I wore a vulominous, white and sparkling dress.
Jay was wearing a dark blue suit that was just looking good with his hair.
After a while everybody wanted us to dance so we walked towards the dance floor and started a slow dance.
A few moments later the first couples joined.
It felt like it was just Jay and me.
My entire focus was on my husband.
Jay had his hand on my upper hip and I had my head on his shoulder.
"This could go on forever." Jay whispered into my ear and I agreed.
A little later some of our friends had prepared speeches and so we stood arm in arm in front of the stage and listened.
"Those two been through alot. Good things. Bad things. They lost people they love. Nearly lost each other but always found a way back together. Now they have a beautiful son. And this boy is proof that love always finds its way to us. So cheers to love and to Erin and Jay." Hailey raised her glass and everyone applauded.
I looked up to Jay and he gave me a kiss.
The next person do give a speeche was Hank. It surprised me a bit but I was happy that he held one.
"Guess then it's my turn." Hank nodded towards us and then started.
"Some of you know me and for the ones that doesn't I need to tell you that I have a problem with in-house romances. So I wasnt amused when I first found it this two were a thing. But over the time I relaised they were good for each other. The two of them had to endure more than they should and so I now wish you both the best of luck. Cheers to these two." Hank raised his glass and everyone clapped again.
"Thank you." I hugged Hank.
"Not for that, kiddo." He even gave me a smile.
I smiled at him aswell and then walked back to Jay.
The rest of the day I hardly noticed because I looked at my husband most of the time.
The party went on until late at night, but at some point I had Jay all to myself and when I looked at him I knew that he had the same thoughts as me.
Jay held back a little because he didn't destroy my dress.
But as soon as I was out of the dress Jay didn't really care about holding back.

*Jay's POV*

That I had seen Erin in her figure-flattering dress all day, but hadn't been able to touch her, had bothered me all day, but that was why I had it enjoyed now even more to have her all for my own, because Niran wasn't at home tonight.
"Did you like the day?" Erin was laying in my arms.
"Course. I got to marry the most beautiful woman." I kissed her several times.
"You're the best." She snuggled closer to me and ran her hands over my body.
"I can't believe we are really married. Like...how? I remember the day I met you like it was yesterday." Erin looked at me and smiled.
"We have known each other for more than two years. So I think it is perfectly fine to marry and have a child." I put my lips on hers.